PWD 166: Bone Cold Works the Marks Better Than Anyone Else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not just a case of professionalism, it's also bringing negative press upon the company.

Mark Henry had an incident with a fan in Ireland, where the fan was being an ass, so Henry through a drink on him. It was forgotten within days. Chris Jericho punched a woman, it was forgotten pretty quickly.

This is a famous TV presenter, getting screamed at by talent, when WWE brings the TV presenter in as a guest to work for them for the event. That's not good.

Speaking anecdotally, of course, in terms of negative press, this thread is the only place I ever heard/read about the "incident."

BuqzZrhCYAA6fD8.png:large

Lol where a million is not really a million in real life. Ahahahahahaha

So apparently TNA is interested in ADR and want to make him the champ. Hahahaha they're expecting this move to change the game of pro wrestling.

I never heard once that there was a King of the Ring before the 1993 ppv. Cool to know that Macho Man was a former KotR winner though.

I never heard once that there was a King of the Ring before the 1993 ppv. Cool to know that Macho Man was a former KotR winner though.

You dont remember the Macho King character? You REALLY need to watch WM7 and Savage vs Warrior then...

Don Muraco was the first winner IIRC. Others to win include Harley Race, Ted DiBiase and Tito Santana.

You dont remember the Macho King character? You REALLY need to watch WM7 and Savage vs Warrior then...

Don Muraco was the first winner IIRC. Others to win include Harley Race, Ted DiBiase and Tito Santana.

You forgot King Haku.

haku.jpg

Rocks mom and a NXT diva got into a car crash against a drunk driver. Theyre alive but have some bruises and braces.

Thankfully they are okay. Driving drunk is such a reckless thing to do, knowingly putting other people's lives in danger or purely selfish reasons has no excuse.

That was from beating King Duggan, who beat King Haku....it was almost like another title for a small time

Some may surprise you...

- Per the Wrestling Observer, these are the current match times for all of SummerSlam's matches. These can (and will) of course change by Sunday by at least a small degree, but it gives you an idea of who is getting how much time:

* Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, 25 minutes
* Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon, 15 minutes
* Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns, 20 minutes
* Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins, 15 minutes
* Paige vs. AJ Lee, 12 minutes
* Rusev vs. Jack Swagger, 12 minutes
* Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho, 15 minutes
* Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz, 10 minutes
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...rSlam//s-Matches-Get?.htm#LyECl8UDKgBaRyHM.99

Too many people do it here in Southern California

I am always appalled when the topic comes up on Sherdog how many people admit to doing it and will seemingly argue that there's nothing wrong with it.

Additionally, my wife and I watched the Mick Foley vs Randy Orton Hardcore match from years back today, and it made me wonder about a few things I was hoping someone on here could answer for me.

I started watching WWE right at the Evolution formation (as I'm sure a fair few people on this site did, seeing as it was right after TUF1, I believe), and didn't keep up with it for more than a year or so. How long was Evolution actually an active group in the WWE? It seems that, looking back, they were the winners of every fued on every show for the entire time I watched, was it really like that?

Also, did Foley ever WIN a feud in his time in the WWE? I know that's not really his purpose, but I am interested to know if he did.

Lastly, at some point (from watching old clips/vids) it seems like Foley was the GM of RAW or something(?). Does anyone know what time period that was in (pre/post evolution) and what led to it? Seems like it had some funny moments.

I am always appalled when the topic comes up on Sherdog how many people admit to doing it and will seemingly argue that there's nothing wrong with it.

It's Sherdog, people always defending some stupid shit.

Additionally, my wife and I watched the Mick Foley vs Randy Orton Hardcore match from years back today, and it made me wonder about a few things I was hoping someone on here could answer for me.

I started watching WWE right at the Evolution formation (as I'm sure a fair few people on this site did, seeing as it was right after TUF1, I believe), and didn't keep up with it for more than a year or so. How long was Evolution actually an active group in the WWE? It seems that, looking back, they were the winners of every fued on every show for the entire time I watched, was it really like that?

Also, did Foley ever WIN a feud in his time in the WWE? I know that's not really his purpose, but I am interested to know if he did.

Lastly, at some point (from watching old clips/vids) it seems like Foley was the GM of RAW or something(?). Does anyone know what time period that was in (pre/post evolution) and what led to it? Seems like it had some funny moments.

They were only a group for about a year. Orton got injured early and they delayed the stable and then a year later he left. The Evolution was just Triple H going over people as a heel for the most part. Foley didn't win any feuds I can remember, he was commissioner in 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back