PWD 150: Arena only holds 37,000, but that doesn't mean we can't say it's 80,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wait at Britannia for the USA broadcast instead of a live one on Sky Sports, right?

Yeah, you'd think that they'd show it live, seeing as it's in London, but, right now, Sky Sports just have to show a repeat of some tennis tournament and poker on the channel Raw is usually on.

The decision has been made for the World Title:

* Daniel Bryan's music hits to a big pop but Stephanie McMahon comes out instead. Stephanie comes out and cuts a promo. At one point, you can't hear her because of the deafening CM Punk chants (fucking neckbeards). She announces Bryan has been stripped of the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Stephanie wonders who she's going to award the title to but doesn't confirm anything else

Kinda like after Breakdown 1998.

So they're dragging this out another week

spoiler alert

The decision has been made for the World Title:

* Daniel Bryan's music hits to a big pop but Stephanie McMahon comes out instead. Stephanie comes out and cuts a promo. At one point, you can't hear her because of the deafening CM Punk chants (fucking neckbeards). She announces Bryan has been stripped of the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Stephanie wonders who she's going to award the title to but doesn't confirm anything else

Maybe it's just me, but if the CM Punk chants were so loud that they can be referred to as deafening and drowned out what Stephanie was saying at one point, then shouldn't common sense tell the whoever wrote the report that it was much more than just the so called neckbeards who were chanting? Anyways...

Daniel Bryan being stripped of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is about what I expected to happen, so no surprise there. It's a shame, but understandable.

Maybe it's just me, but if the CM Punk chants were so loud that they can be referred to as deafening and drowned out what Stephanie was saying at one point, then shouldn't common sense tell the whoever wrote the report that it was much more than just the so called neckbeards who were chanting? Anyways...

Daniel Bryan being stripped of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is about what I expected to happen, so no surprise there. It's a shame, but understandable.

I added the Neckbeards remark :icon_chee

Neckbeard is more offensive than the actual N-word around these parts.

Neckbeard is more offensive than the actual N-word around these parts.

We're gonna have one of those South Park "Wheel of Fortune" incidents soon, someone's gonna get called "Neckbeard Guy", and it's just going to escalate it.

Fedor fans care too much about his career than Fedor. They're the same type of people who wish and cry for reunions of stupid bands and couples etc etc of the showbiz world.

Only just noticed this.

What I've noticed is, alot of Fedor fans were fans of The Record, not of the man. That wasn't more obvious than when he actually lost.

When he lost to Werdum "Werdum was lucky, he didn't beat Fedor, the cage beat Fedor, have them do it again in a ring, see what happens then, Werdum has to rematch!"

When he lost to Bigfoot "Doesn't count as a loss, it was a Doctor stoppage, Fedor would have come back in the third and won, Bigfoot was gassed, Fedor would have knocked him out in the third".

When he lost to Hendo "Doesn't count, Herb Dean stopped it too soon, Fedor wasn't out, he didn't face plant, Hendo should be disqualified for punching the back of the head, Dana White did something, since they bought Strikeforce, they now control what happens!"

People just wanted to have a white knight against the evil tyranny of Dana White, it just happened to be Fedor.

Seeing as this is the lowest part of the year for WWE, all the new talents trying to finally break trough and earn their top spot and all those pointless WWE network panels, I can't think of a better moment to make a sick ass 16 men tournament for the WWE title. They'd have like a month worth of quality TV with it.

Seeing as this is the lowest part of the year for WWE, all the new talents trying to finally break trough and earn their top spot and all those pointless WWE network panels, I can't think of a better moment to make a sick ass 16 men tournament for the WWE title. They'd have like a month worth of quality TV with it.
The panel people makes it legit, like a real sport.

16 men

10 Former World Champs

Show
Sheamus
ADR
Ziggler
Orton
Cena
Batista
Henry
RVD
Swagger

6 up and comers

Barrett
Bray
Shield
Cesaro

not sure Vince would want to wait that long to crown a new champion
need that house show money

How's about this one. Un-unify the championships, you still have two belts.

You have a WWE Championship Battle Royal, and a World Heavyweight Championship Battle Royal. Two battle royals, two chances to win.

Then, the two winners go into the PPV, and re-unify them.

You have a WWE Championship Battle Royal, and a World Heavyweight Championship Battle Royal. Two battle royals, two chances to win.

nah
could just have one battle royal with the final two guys having a one on one after the rest are eliminated

nah
could just have one battle royal with the final two guys having a one on one after the rest are eliminated

They won't do that, as it's a TNA idea. They would have a Royal Rumble match, then the last two guys would continue, with the winner being decided by pinfall or submission.

If I could give you a 15 minute time out, I would. You're better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back