PWD 150: Arena only holds 37,000, but that doesn't mean we can't say it's 80,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to one source, there has been discussions within WWE about the possibility of doing a new version of The Nation Of Domination stable.

The talk apparently originates from the fact that Rusev has defeated Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods and R-Truth since debuting on the main roster, and now has his sights set on Big E.

Woods, in fact, even teased at a possible Nation Of Domination type faction being formed, as he tweeted out a photo of the original Nation Of Domination group doing the fist gesture together.

Lol, me and a couple of other guys have started this idea months ago.

We've been pushing a new Nation of Domination for like 6-7 years now

Creativw definitely peeps this thread

Bad news is, Big Eew will most likely be a part of this group. His hair alone screams Farooq. His boobs looks like D Lo's.

Creativw definitely peeps this thread

There was a stretch where stuff I said actually happened on the show.

When Randy Orton first got together with Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, I said "They should be called "Legacy". About a month later, they were called Legacy.

When Lord Tensai first turned up, I said "They'll probably trot out Yoshi Tatsu, talk about Yoshi wanting to fight Tensai because he's not really Japanese.", then they did, it ended in a squash though, but it was the same reasoning behind the match.

There have been a fair few coincidences from stuff in this thread actually happening in the show.

Damn Huffington can't even get someone checking who's Antonio Inoki? SMH.

Well...I guess it'll be an IGF show. Which American company will join in the effort to break the attendance record for a wrestling event at gunpoint?

TNA probably lol

Gonna miss raw tonight due to comcast fucking no showing their appt today at my new house. #thestruggleisreal

HAHA

* Daniel Bryan's music hits to a big pop but Stephanie McMahon comes out instead.

The decision has been made for the World Title:

* Daniel Bryan's music hits to a big pop but Stephanie McMahon comes out instead. Stephanie comes out and cuts a promo. At one point, you can't hear her because of the deafening CM Punk chants (fucking neckbeards). She announces Bryan has been stripped of the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Stephanie wonders who she's going to award the title to but doesn't confirm anything else

You have to wait at Britannia for the USA broadcast instead of a live one on Sky Sports, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back