PWD 150: Arena only holds 37,000, but that doesn't mean we can't say it's 80,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the Bully Ray of MMA. Nobody gives a fuck about him except weirdos and nerds that get fascinated by his unfunny jokes. He's beaten nobodies and talks like he's a superstar.

I think wrestling fans should appreciate a guy who talks the talk and walks the walk (so far). He's got some potential, some (or a lot) ability, a lot of charisma, snappy clothes and a big but funny mouth which fast tracks him to a title shot. He's taking a page out of the book of many succesful wrestlers and boxers. Same as Sonnen.

MMA fighters who say "I'll fight anybody they put in front of me" and humble ones are taking second place to the perhaps less talented but loud rivals.

You might as well shit on Wyatt for not having been champ yet.

In unsurprising news, the Bad News Barrett shirt has sold a huge amount, to the point where they're having to bring more in for the show at the O2 Arena.

Yeah, i've been noticing he's trimmed off a lot of weight. I hope he goes far, he's real entertaining in the ring.

Is that why Barao is such a superstar draw?

Condit vs GSP, GSP vs Hughes, Mir vs Nog, Carwin vs Mir, Lesnar vs Mir, Lesnar vs Carwin, Randy vs Liddell and even Condit vs Diaz did good. Yeah sure there were stars on the cards but its not like wrestling lacks contenders and stars.

So does Kane freak the Fuck out on raw tonight since it's May 19th?

-According to one source, top Ring Of Honor wrestler Kevin Steen (aka Carlos Condit in UFC) will also be receiving a developmental offer from the company — if he hasn’t already — in the near future as well.

So Mack (unknown to me) is not alone.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/19/north-korea-pro-wrestlers_n_5350076.html

The wild world of professional wrestling is heading to North Korea.

The authoritarian nation locked in a long standoff with its neighbors and the United States over its nuclear bomb ambitions announced plans Monday for an international pro-wrestling match in the capital, Pyongyang, in late August.

"World renowned pro-wrestlers" from Japan, the U.S. and other countries will take part, the North's official Korean Central News Agency said in a dispatch. It provided few other details.

A former professional wrestler turned Japanese lawmaker, Kanji Inoki, will head the organizing committee along with the chair of North Korea's International Martial Arts Games Committee, the dispatch said.

COLLISION IN KOREA 2!

HOLY FUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back