PWD 139: WrestleMania XXX PT 2....It's Time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing to Cena hasn't mattered in a long while, imo. You just assume Cena will win, and carry on enjoying the wrestler he went over.

The only people who seem to be hurt by Cena are the guys that probably shouldn't have been over in the first place (like Ryback).

Poor Sandow though.

Losing to Cena hasn't mattered in a long while, imo. You just assume Cena will win, and carry on enjoying the wrestler he went over.

The only people who seem to be hurt by Cena are the guys that probably shouldn't have been over in the first place (like Ryback).

You still can't tell me why it's better for Cena to win? Nobody can!

Poor Sandow though.

Yeah that is an odd situation. I've always been pretty certain the only reason he won MITB was to lose it, so Cena isn't the only guy to fail a cash-in. I imagine Sandow probably even volunteered himself for that.

Everything thereafter, is most peculiar though.

haha Bo coming to the main roster?

dudes a soild worker, just the whole voice and "dont stop bolieving" thing

Bo really just needs to have that shit eating grin surgically removed from his face. He might be okay after that.

sometimes it really works for him, one time on NXT i was like "holy shit thats perfect!" when he did it after a promo with a bit more intensity in his eyes

These threads are going by quick.

ddp and jakes speech were really good, warrior wasn't bad, lita talked too much, hall didn't really say much

Caught the condensed version after Raw but didn't tune in until Hall and that was 15 minutes in so DDP was probably first and I missed it. The Taker spot at the end of Paul's induction was chilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back