PWD 139: WrestleMania XXX PT 2....It's Time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtramob

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
No time to be creative. This is technically thready 139...Next thread is 140
Any fuck-knuckle who decides to troll the thread will be Baton-raped by the mods (they're Unstoppable), so before you decide to post your "witty" remarks that make you feel like you're "Fuckin' Hardcore MMA, bro" to strangers on the internet, remember these things:

1) Yes, everyone knows that this isn't "real", it takes a moron to think wrestling is real, but it takes an even bigger, estrogen filled, sandy vagina having moron to point out that it isn't.

2) The sport that you think makes you so "Fuckin' Hardcore, Bro" wouldn't exist in it's current form, and with a fraction of the popularity, without the stuff in this thread.

3) Before you say "Shit's gay", remember that you watch a sport where half naked men lay in between the legs of another man, who will sometimes attempt to wrap the aforementioned legs around their head, with his crotch in their face, as well as Rear Naked Chokes, Full Mounts, Taking the Back and a 69 position that has to be called "North-South" to make it less gay.

Mascot:

tumblr_n3me83Xoau1qdwh13o1_500.jpg

Theme:

AND NOW THE GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL....WRESTLEMANIA!

Last edited:
Are they somehow going to overturn the win tomorrow?

This has clusterfuck written all over it. And following that last match?

they couldnt have just let him go over a guy who fights like twice a year and isn't in it for the long run?

they couldnt have let him retire with the streak?

this is beyond disrespectful.

Nobody gives a fuck for this Battle Royale.

Yep, cool down off the rustles, will update mascot soon...since that's what matters

So many money to be made in this thing dammit. Well lets hope they do have something big planned for Lesnar.

they couldnt have just let him go over a guy who fights like twice a year and isn't in it for the long run?

He obviously agreed to it. I'm sure Vince wouldn't let Lesnar go over unless Taker signed off on it.

Most of these chicks could get it.

I can barely believe this shit

If they didn't want to put that mantle on an up-and-comer, just shouldn't have fucking ended it

Goddamn

Well. I guess it would have to have been either Taker's decision, or with his blessing, but ... SHIT

How can anyone be happy with that result?

Anyone think they ended the streak because they wanted to have a moment like when Fedor and Anderson lost?

The crowd is already booing, lol

Undertaker has ton of power backstage, one year he got JR to come back just to call his match. if he wanted to the streak to keep going and retire with the streak trust me he had that option.

He obviously agreed to it. I'm sure Vince wouldn't let Lesnar go over unless Taker signed off on it.

part of me feels like he just wanted to put on one last show for the fans and they were really insistent on him losing

not sure if you've ever met undertaker but he is literally the best for fan interaction and putting on a show for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back