Pwd 1184 badd bloood

67uzd3y.gif
"Homer Simpson...you are the worst human being I've ever met."
"Hey I got off easy!"

I wish we can peruse about Mount Davis, that's been tarped off for years.

I sat up there once, a Raiders safety or CB snapped his leg, it was brutal, could hear the snap loud and clear all the way up there, I cant remember the name of the player though, woulda been in like '97 or '98

Funnily enough, I actually did a lot of stadium exploring at that game cause I didnt know how to get up to Mt Davis, it wasnt clearly marked so we walked around the entire stadium a few times before I finally asked someone who told us the crazy zig zag path we had to take through the different seating sections to get up to that sumbitch lol

Had to duck all the seagull poop in the 4th quarter cause those birds knew when to arrive so they could scavenge after the game ended and Mt Davis was so high that the birds were hovering right above your head

Last edited:
“We didn’t have all the best tools of the know-how but we did have a wheelbarrow full of love!”

I wouldnt mind owning the two seats I sat in for years, shoulda sent someone in there today to rip em out for me
Have you been there at all in recent years? Did they use it for anything besides A’s games?

Have you been there at all in recent years? Did they use it for anything besides A’s games?

I went to Monster Jam there a few years back when it sucked and I decided to never go back to Monster Jam again, that was the same day I left my girl in Oakland cause she was acting up, looking back that was the moment that was the beginning of the end for us LoL

It was recently sold to a development group that has "plans" to turn it into a shopping and entertainment hub with new teams and events at the Coliseum but thats not likely, in reality it will be razed within the next few years and ole Pete will be sad to see it go

Next season the Oakland Roots and Oakland Soul minor league soccer teams will play there and most likely the new Oakland Ballers minor league baseball team will play a couple games there cause they tried to this season but greedy pig billionaire John Fisher blocked it cause he knew that minor league game would most likely sell out the entire Coliseum as another form of protest to embarrass him

@RollSonnenRoll that Mexican or Puerto Rican singer that works with WWE sometimes sold it out recently-ish also, I forget his name

A few other huge Mexican bands have played there and sold it out also in the past couple years

I went to Monster Jam there a few years back when it sucked and I decided to never go back to Monster Jam again, that was the same day I left my girl in Oakland cause she was acting up, looking back that was the moment that was the beginning of the end for us LoL

It was recently sold to a development group that has "plans" to turn it into a shopping and entertainment hub with new teams and events at the Coliseum but thats not likely, in reality it will be razed within the next few years and ole Pete will be sad to see it go

Next season the Oakland Roots and Oakland Soul minor league soccer teams will play there and most likely the new Oakland Ballers minor league baseball team will play a couple games there cause they tried to this season but greedy pig billionaire John Fisher blocked it cause he knew that minor league game would most likely sell out the entire Coliseum as another form of protest to embarrass him
I remember that! I didn't realize it was at the Coliseum. So in a way, this is all Monster Jam's fault!

Back