• Mariah May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double knee braces at 24. The Business!

Those knees carrying around an extra 100 pounds and being forced to do flippy shit:

im-tired-boss-v0-0egvvlh9r5tc1.jpeg

any House of the Dragon heads in here? Criston Cole is achieving Joffrey levels of hate.

Raj Dhesi aka Jinder Mahal is teaming with Big Satnam Singh with Double J in their corner at Triplemania.

GQ77tKRW4AAL06v

tebow-and-girlfriend.jpg

@My Spot do you remember when this pic went around and people thought it was Lucy Pinder, who for some reason would be at UF frat party with Tim Tebow

I always think of that when I use the pic in my OP cause every dude sports blog in the world used that pic of her in the bikini saying “Tim Tebow’s new WAG!”

Can Adam Cole do that?

448368573-423968903882673-8849336621047215419-n.jpg
There was a Dane on the trials a few weeks ago and it genuinely confused Tank. He’s not used to looking up at another dog. He paused for a second and then rushed over to it in an inquisitive “WTF is that?! Let’s go look!” trot

I had to pull back in the reigns though cause the lady walking him looked about like Seinfeld’s mom so I didn’t trust her to control it if need be. I’d love to have seen them play for a second though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back