Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony better hurry before Trips snags her.

Tony apparently doesn't have room for 6 foot tall hot women who can actually work exciting matches, he's gotta get Deonna Purrazzo her segments to mediocre her way through.

Tony apparently doesn't have room for 6 foot tall hot women who can actually work exciting matches, he's gotta get Deonna Purrazzo her segments to mediocre her way through.

Can confirm Bayne can go. Her and Stat would be awesome. She can work with anybody really.

I do give Deonna Purrazzo props for somehow convincing the world she's a technical wrestling marvel despite never showing it. That's a great carny right there.

Just like when ole Dwayne had me convinced he was a great guy and Jim Cornette somehow convinced himself and the rest of the world that he was a great rasslin promoter

It's a carny business...

Just like when ole Dwayne had me convinced he was a great guy and Jim Cornette somehow convinced himself and the rest of the world that he was a great rasslin promoter

It's a carny business...
Just last night I was thinking what would be the top storyline of the year for the PWD at the half way point of 2024. My first thought was Pete turning on The Rock

GQ4SfHTXoAA6W43

Still don't get why people act like Brets bitter, he's just a prairie boy......they don't sugarcoat shit.

He’s also got to deal with being painted as being a “boring” character because the way he got booked in WCW.

Prolly go see this in theaters cause it looks like it will have its moments but I am a bit surprised that Chris Evans somehow comes off as more unlikable then ole Dwayne The Pain, here

Maybe I'm starting to forgive him for what he did...

That looks like something I would enjoy a lot. Officially on my radar.

That looks like something I would enjoy a lot. Officially on my radar.
We’ll be watching that by a fireplace with a steaming cup of coffee, the lit up tree in the corner and the wind whipping outside in no time, Bat. Save us soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back