Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to tomorrow morning when @Batjester calls us a bunch of pussies
PLOT TWIST!

I agree about one teacher making a difference. For me it was a high school teacher named Cliff. I went to an alternative high school for kids that were either on their last chance to get a diploma instead of a GED, or if they were trying to graduate early.

It was a great school because it taught us how to deal with real life situations instead of just your basic school bullshit that 99% of you would never end up using. No real walls dividing the classrooms, we called all the teachers except for one by their first name, and there was no separation between the different age groups. We also didn't have grades, it was a point system that you earned by showing up and actually doing something in the class.

Behind his ornery behavior and rough exterior my pal @Batjester is actually a good guy, Moom. He's just too damn old for the bullshit!
This is true.

I know,
we need to get him back to vegas, asap.
Vegas @Batjester could heal the world with all that positive energy!
Eying December again.

OH, and you're all still a bunch of pussies.

Roxie was in the mood to go on an extra long walk this morning so we went down by the high school cause I figured it would be empty but I guess Summer school started already, walking past these groups of young men with gallons and gallons of cologne on put a smile in my heart and legit gave me a good chuckle from the memories
I think I'm gonna stop at the Walmart tomorrow on my way to the county fair and pick me up a fresh bottle of Drakkar Noir, see if it still has that lady killin' magic in it

eb787b883b63d28db58b40ff59c08d3f.gif

Roxie was in the mood to go on an extra long walk this morning so we went down by the high school cause I figured it would be empty but I guess Summer school started already, walking past these groups of young men with gallons and gallons of cologne on put a smile in my heart and legit gave me a good chuckle from the memories
I think I'm gonna stop at the Walmart tomorrow on my way to the county fair and pick me up a fresh bottle of Drakkar Noir, see if it still has that lady killin' magic in it

eb787b883b63d28db58b40ff59c08d3f.gif
Be thankful you missed the Axe body spray era, Pete. It was an epidemic of young men thinking it replaced a shower. Every locker room in America reeked of it

Be thankful you missed the Axe body spray era, Pete. It was an epidemic of young men thinking it replaced a shower. Every locker room in America reeked of it

My little niece once bought me an Axe body spray kit for Christmas, I probably still got it laying around unopened in a closet somewhere

Just had some birria tacos, and it was absolutely delicious. Mexican food is simply top tier. Hope I marry a Mexican girl one day.

Watched Halloween Havoc '89 last night

I wonder what Bruno Sammartino was thinking when he realized he returned to rasslin just to be involved in this cartoon buffoonery nonsense

I wonder what Bruno Sammartino was thinking when he realized he returned to rasslin just to be involved in this cartoon buffoonery nonsense
"Who's that, some kind of movie STAH?" <lmao>

The Atlanta, GA CNN Tower return address check cleared the bank.

And you know he got a some sweet Pizza Hut coupon books as well!

My cousins daughter was gonna pick them up after she got off work today but she was just gonna take them back to his house and drop them off, I dont think she was gonna stay at his house so they would be mostly alone for 4 days, I feel bad about that

There's a car dealership here that has a mascot named Bucky Beaver.

<mma4>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back