PWD 1067: You Can Still Say No, Mandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got to see Walter live but he's not the same monstrous imposing presence he was on the indies, he actually looked small compared to Sheamus

944785b8895d5b904b83c12fbea9d609.gif

My nephew really wanted to meet Kofi Kingston and he was signing autographs and taking pics after the main event but he spent a lotta time on the other side and passed right by us when he finally came over to our side
Junior was bummed about that but he had a great time otherwise, he obviously couldn't do his usual schtick in this large crowd but he was still getting over big time in the concourse
He was so excited he couldn't stop screaming and howling from the moment he saw the arena til we finally got to our seats, I noticed everyone watching him and appreciating his infectious joy when we were walking around or standing in the beer line

@RollSonnenRoll your boys were there
I didn't expect a flaming gay stereotype act to be on the show, happy to see some traditions are still allowed to exist
Do they play it up super fabulous and flamboyant on the show cause they were going all out with the feminine mannerisms and the finger snapping and booty popping and the whole bit

View attachment 945243
The only one there worth a damn is the "manager", who is starting to get back to his original NXT gimmick of LA Knight.

LET ME TALK TO YA!

YEAH!

@RollSonnenRoll
Did Max do any little mannerisms or pauses indicating that LA Knight is coming back? He’s been doing things like this on TV

Did Max do any little mannerisms or pauses indicating that LA Knight is coming back? He’s been doing things like this on TV

He did a promo but I wasnt really paying attention to what he was saying, I was too busy catcalling his young supple proteges

The main problem with Kross at the moment is they are trying to go from 0 to 100 immediately. I do not think he has even had a real match since coming back, just attacking Drew a lot.

I think he can get over, as he and his wife do the gimmick well, but I also do not think he will a top heel or anything. Just missing that spark seemingly.

Also needs to get over what Gunther did and Mike Awesome couldn't:
On the indy circuit, you are a freaking monster. I've stood next to Kross. I ain't little but he sonned me by presence alone. When you get to Stanford, you gotta figure out something on top of that sundae because they got Brauns and Drews and Brocks oh my! Move your ass and don't just work as a heel, work as a villain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back