PWD 1052 jon cena is the greatest all times

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERKICK PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Zebras are fucking assholes.

@Pliny Pete Did you finish Stranger Things? Hop was wearing one of those Hulk Hogan shirts when he decapitated the monster.

<{JustBleed}>

GOAT look. Always over. Always a draw. Can play face or heel. Great worker but can and will shoot on you.

4458455_2x1.jpg

@Pliny Pete Sounds like the BTS crew found that Armstrong Alley channel on YT with all the obscure rasslin because they talk about that this week too.

@Pliny Pete Did you finish Stranger Things? Hop was wearing one of those Hulk Hogan shirts when he decapitated the monster.

<{JustBleed}>

Yea, I finished it, the middle of the last episode picked upp nicely and got hella intense, I dug that
Bad ass Nancy with that shotgun was sexy as fuck!

I thought they announced this was the last season but apparently theres one more, color me surprised
The odd numbered seasons have been great, hopefully 5 continues the streak cause I come this far, I gotta see it through to the end

@Pliny Pete Sounds like the BTS crew found that Armstrong Alley channel on YT with all the obscure rasslin because they talk about that this week too.

Hes still uploading new shit every day too
Some of it has already been taken down which makes no sense, I really doubt anyone owns the rights to the Dorcester Wrestling Alliance public access show circa 1997

Yea, I finished it, the middle of the last episode picked upp nicely and got hella intense, I dug that
Bad ass Nancy with that shotgun was sexy as fuck!

I thought they announced this was the last season but apparently theres one more, color me surprised
The odd numbered seasons have been great, hopefully 5 continues the streak cause I come this far, I gotta see it through to the end
I went back and watched S1 and there's nothing about Dick the Bruiser or WWA rasslin even though it's 1983 and they're close to Indianapolis.

<34>

I went back and watched S1 and there's nothing about Dick the Bruiser or WWA rasslin even though it's 1983 and they're close to Indianapolis.

<34>

I was thinking about rewatching that season too
I loved it so effing much the first time, certified masterpiece!

Cora gonna turn on Roxi?

Shes already tanning up more and dying her hair more lol.

lets go gigi you dumpy queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back