Not open for further replies.

GoldenAzazel

GM of PWD. 2020, 2022 PWD Poster of the Year
Platinum Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Rules:
1. No Adam Cole Slander

2. Okay, maybe a little Adam Cole slander as a treat.

Mascot:
FRtN633WYAEPy7P

EoxzkmcW4AElLBO

FUspTyNXsAIdcbH

FSc-zrjWUAcPdsj

Theme:

Showing some class and professionalism

Listening to my movie podcast this morning, this is the first week since 2013 that 3 movies all made over 40 million dollars and its only the second week ever in history that a movie in its 4th week of release(Top Gun, obviously) made over 40 million dollars, the other one being Avatar

The business is alive. baybay!

Listening to my movie podcast this morning, this is the first week since 2013 that 3 movies all made over 40 million dollars and its only the second week ever in history that a movie in its 4th week of release(Top Gun, obviously) made over 40 million dollars, the other one being Avatar

The business is alive. baybay!
I still hate that Avatar made so much damn money and worked Cameron into a shoot that he needs to devote 10 years of his life into making another one when he could be doing so much more. That movie stunk!

I still hate that Avatar made so much damn money and worked Cameron into a shoot that he needs to devote 10 years of his life into making another one when he could be doing so much more. That movie stunk!

I never seen it, the trailers for the new one look like something I probably wont see either

Dances With Ferngully was the shits when you stopped being impressed by all the pretty colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back