PWD 1048: Cashin’ checks and Snappin’ Necks with Torn Pecs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Im gonna retry to play Cuphead again, wonder if I'll get even one level in before I rage quit again
Man do I love that games art style but the insane difficulty destroys my soul every time

It was hard. I did finish it though.

You dont like the Mulkovich belts?
danny-de-vito-no.gif

It was hard. I did finish it though.

I got to the second island before I finally just gave up and cried in a corner

Second time I tried it I gave up as soon as that first run and gun mission reminded me how much pain I had in front of me

I absolutely love that 1920's old timey art style, its such a beautiful game, but it destroys me every time

Im really digging the 1950's puppet animation style on the trailer for the DLC too, everything about this game is amazing except the difficulty!

Second time I tried it I gave up as soon as that first run and gun mission reminded me how much pain I had in front of me

I absolutely love that 1920's old timey art style, its such a beautiful game, but it destroys me every time

Im really digging the 1950's puppet animation style on the trailer for the DLC too, everything about this game is amazing except the difficulty!

Makes it so much better after you beat them!

The clown and the dragon gave me a ridiculous amount of trouble.

@Pliny Pete

That cut really deep. I didn’t defended this man beating up 5 strangers in a hotel for this

@Pliny Pete

That cut really deep. I didn’t defended this man beating up 5 strangers in a hotel for this

Top Gun made 400 million dollars and instantly made Tom Cruise a mega star when it was released in 1986 = No one liked Top Gun and it failed at the box office!

Workers gonna work

And I fucking loved Anchorman the moment I saw it!

I remember seeing Top Gun in theaters with my dear old grandma and my mama
Granny had the hots for little Tommy after that lol

I just checked the Wiki cause I was curious if I was remembering wrong, nope
It was such a huge success that the number of screens it was showing on kept increasing week after week after week after week, the soundtrack went 9X platinum and the VHS was one of the successful ever with 3 million tapes sold

LOL, oh Chael you rascal

PIÑATA! PIÑATA! PIÑATA!

What a win, he kicked their ass today.

GUEST_ba1bbbec-b46c-4a6b-a892-356ca0d26b50

cuphead-art-of-02.jpg

3002640p1.jpg

the-art-of-the-cuphead-show-80.jpg

maybe buy the artbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back