PWD 1045 work with Asuka and Becky? That doesn’t work for me, brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Coney island footlong from Sonic's real bad right now, Pete! I have to admit something, Pete. I have let society break me. I have decided to get lean and a 6 pack. I'm down 8 pounds the past month. My good eating days are over. Eat for me, Pete. Eat for Ol Rex, brother.
i wish i never read part of this.

I want a Coney island footlong from Sonic's real bad right now, Pete! I have to admit something, Pete. I have let society break me. I have decided to get lean and a 6 pack. I'm down 8 pounds the past month. My good eating days are over. Eat for me, Pete. Eat for Ol Rex, brother.

You can count on me, Rex

This Gacy shit is killing Breakker.....
xZ6jOXX.png
it already.

These strawberry slushies are delicious but these tiny little pee hole straws they give you are very stupid and dumb
These slushies have real fruit in them, how I'm posed to enjoy my sweet frozen treat when my straw is constantly being jammed by chunks of fresh strawberries
You tell me how!!!!
with a spoon

set a hard date
like u r making weight
and then challenge him to a pose off
on said date
My son doesn't believe I'm gonna do it. He's heard this old tale one too many times. THIS TIME IM DOING IT!

jghbv-anim.gif
“What I’d like to have right now is for all you fat, out of shape California sweat hogs at the breakfast table to hold the noise level down while I take my bathrobe off and show all the ladies the sexiest man alive!”

Oh come on, Moon, you know you have to drink a slushie through a straw to taste it properly!
Eating it with a spoon freezes your tongue and kills the taste!

training-day-denzel-washington.gif
Unless it feels like my brain is going to explode from the cold at least once, it ain't a good slushie

Is this true?

<EdgyBrah>

Yes, I'm a master of frozen treats, Rex, it's my forte if you wheel
Try eating any kind of Slurpee or Icee or any other slushie with a spoon, you'll just taste ice That's why it's so dumb that Slurpees have spoon straws, they're teasing you!

Oh come on, Moon, you know you have to drink a slushie through a straw to taste it properly!
Eating it with a spoon freezes your tongue and kills the taste!

training-day-denzel-washington.gif

<Lmaoo>
u need a stash of them thicccc boba straws

7161bfjoMiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back