PWD 1045 work with Asuka and Becky? That doesn’t work for me, brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo's barber shop back open
q8vaYVQ.gif

god damn it Gigi is so fine.

Hilarious that now they are attaching a hot girl to Von Wagner to try and get him over

If the champion is DQ'd, they lose their title......since when has that gimmick ever worked?

Quest snacks are good but can have a bit of sugar.

So they bringing in a new guy for Tony D's stable with this Giovanni? lol

These strawberry slushies are delicious but these tiny little pee hole straws they give you are very stupid and dumb
These slushies have real fruit in them, how I'm posed to enjoy my sweet frozen treat when my straw is constantly being jammed by chunks of fresh strawberries
You tell me how!!!!

@RollSonnenRoll I just drunk two large slushies and I'm thinking about washing it down with a slice of chocolate pie

I want a Coney island footlong from Sonic's real bad right now, Pete! I have to admit something, Pete. I have let society break me. I have decided to get lean and a 6 pack. I'm down 8 pounds the past month. My good eating days are over. Eat for me, Pete. Eat for Ol Rex, brother.

These strawberry slushies are delicious but these tiny little pee hole straws they give you are very stupid and dumb
These slushies have real fruit in them, how I'm posed to enjoy my sweet frozen treat when my straw is constantly being jammed by chunks of fresh strawberries
You tell me how!!!!

I stopped by a farm on my way back home and bought a bunch of fresh cherries, I'm looking forward to enjoying those all throughout the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back