PWD 1019 it’s a scream babay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like wrestling and boobs?
I love boobs, and the women attached to them. I think me and Roll are on the same page (as maybe you are too). I started rewatching wrestling right after Rollins popped Roman with the chair. I'm a Kevin Owens mark because he is the best. And (get this...) I also want to make out with girls that seems nice

Psycho Clowns dad made the Hall Of Fame

271779684_10161841478361164_6344744498614612629_n.jpg

Damn, George South is fired up!
So far hes been the best thing on this show
If hes always that good on the mic then he needs to get a call up to some bigger promotions

Last edited:
I love boobs, and the women attached to them. I think me and Roll are on the same page (as maybe you are too). I started rewatching wrestling right after Rollins popped Roman with the chair. I'm a Kevin Owens mark because he is the best. And (get this...) I also want to make out with girls that seems nice

Kevin Owens is the best?

Since when?

Metal fans are some of the most jolly people up in the 'Navia. not at all like those cranky ass rap thugs. I'm in both camps

Translated - the happiest Norwegians dress in black, drink elk blood moonshine and contemplate Odin suicide the six months a year their lands are cast into perpetual darkness while curing the fake Godling Jesus for not making them Danish at least.

Kevin Owens is the best?

Since when?
There is not a lot of guys or girls to like in WWE these times. Kevin Owens is a guy I like (therefor the best). Over in AEW I'm a Lucha Bro mark because I lurked into Lucha Underground before they went belly up. The bottom line is, and we all know this, is that rassling isn't exactly at it's peak right now.
The eye candy can't go 5 minutes without botching, and most of the guys are meh. But complaining about "slamdancing" is what brought me in here to begin with. That's why I'm Dominic Mysterio'eing myself into da PWD

There is not a lot of guys or girls to like in WWE these times. Kevin Owens is a guy I like (therefor the best). Over in AEW I'm a Lucha Bro mark because I lurked into Lucha Underground before they went belly up. The bottom line is, and we all know this, is that rassling isn't exactly at it's peak right now.
The eye candy can't go 5 minutes without botching, and most of the guys are meh. But complaining about "slamdancing" is what brought me in here to begin with. That's why I'm Dominic Mysterio'eing myself into da PWD

The PWD is a bastion of light in this gutterswamp of a website. It is the most inclusive and intellectually-stimulating subforum in the 200+ year history of Sherdog.

"Put the dress back on! Put the dress back on!"

They should have had Elvira on commentary more.

<mma4>

Translated - the happiest Norwegians dress in black, drink elk blood moonshine and contemplate Odin suicide the six months a year their lands are cast into perpetual darkness while curing the fake Godling Jesus for not making them Danish at least.
Oh, so that's why nobody likes you? you're an inbred little boy

This MJF guy is a cunt isn’t he? Lol just saw him crying because people noticed he’s white and he wants to be known as a Jew first. Wow. WR material innit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back