PWD 1019 it’s a scream babay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBBij79.jpg

The peak of her career...what peaks they were.

So I saw scream 5 and I will just give my very general
Thoughts/ ratings

thought it was a pretty good / decent movie but behind scream 4 and maybe even scream 2. Overall I would say scream > scream 4 > scream 2 > scream 5 > scream 3. Although it may be on par with or even better than 2 after more watches, hard to tell right now. I think scream 4 deserves all the hype and praise this film is getting. Either way it is a fun time with some good nods and throw backs.
4 and 5 are very similar to me in that there was a long enough period of time between them that they could both satirize the current movie climate. I think I'd go 1 - 5 -4 -2 -3, with 4 and 5 being almost equal. I think the longer time period between Scream movies works to it's advantage

After @Pliny Pete mentioned it, I decided to watch WM 2 this morning. This Wonderful/Muraco match to the start the show sure was the 80s. Susan St. James is amazingly hilariously bad. "I thought he was going to come up with something there." "I think he's using an ancient Chinese torture hold." They should definitely bring in some random actress to do commentary and not tell her anything about the product first. How much would you like to listen to Selena Gomez try to seriously discuss a 2022 WWE match. "Oh no. Charlotte really needs to make sure Bliss doesn't turn into a witch again!" "I think Nakamura gets supernatural powers from that guitar guy." "Watch out, Dana, there's a ninja in that dumpster!"

The first match ends with a double count out and the crowd chants "bullshit." Vince and St. James act like they have no idea what happened. Then they pitch to a pre-taped Mr. T interview and completely miss Fink announcing the decision. Still some kinks to work out there.

Piper's pre-taped promo was great. "I'll quit wrestling, I'll quit tiddly winks, I might even quit dating girls!"

Saturday morning rasslin starts in one hour!
I really liked last weeks episode, we'll see what were in store for this week

This week on NWA USA, the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship tournament qualifiers continue on as Ariya Daivari takes on J Spade! Also in action is the man formerly known as Crimson, Anthony Mayweather, who will be facing Idolmania Sports Management's newest edition: "All Day" Marshe Rockett! Additionally we'll be hearing from Homicide, Natalia Markova, and one half of the Rock N' Roll Express Ricky Morton!

After @Pliny Pete mentioned it, I decided to watch WM 2 this morning. This Wonderful/Muraco match to the start the show sure was the 80s. Susan St. James is amazingly hilariously bad. "I thought he was going to come up with something there." "I think he's using an ancient Chinese torture hold." They should definitely bring in some random actress to do commentary and not tell her anything about the product first. How much would you like to listen to Selena Gomez try to seriously discuss a 2022 WWE match. "Oh no. Charlotte really needs to make sure Bliss doesn't turn into a witch again!" "I think Nakamura gets supernatural powers from that guitar guy." "Watch out, Dana, there's a ninja in that dumpster!"

The first match ends with a double count out and the crowd chants "bullshit." Vince and St. James act like they have no idea what happened. Then they pitch to a pre-taped Mr. T interview and completely miss Fink announcing the decision. Still some kinks to work out there.

Piper's pre-taped promo was great. "I'll quit wrestling, I'll quit tiddly winks, I might even quit dating girls!"

Did you get to the part where St James basically exposes kayfabe during the boxing match yet?

Did you get to the part where St James basically exposes kayfabe during the boxing match yet?

Yeah, that match just ended. What a silly goose.

I was a big mark for Cpl. Kirchner back in the day, and I literally forgot he existed until his match started.

Did anyone else here realize there are fake UFC fights tonight?

Saturday morning rasslin starts in one hour!
I really liked last weeks episode, we'll see what were in store for this week

This week on NWA USA, the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship tournament qualifiers continue on as Ariya Daivari takes on J Spade! Also in action is the man formerly known as Crimson, Anthony Mayweather, who will be facing Idolmania Sports Management's newest edition: "All Day" Marshe Rockett! Additionally we'll be hearing from Homicide, Natalia Markova, and one half of the Rock N' Roll Express Ricky Morton!

who is the old lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back