PWD 1015: #MOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Rosemary could teach me a thing or three, brother.

KCp2fbz.gif
She’s need to break on through to the other side and start cashing those Jacksonville return address checks

So I'm looking at a 4th row ticket to the GCW show in Dallas, mainly to see Dr Wagner Jr who was my favorite luchador back in the day. Anyone know what the rest of that card is likely to look like and if it's a show worth seeing?

So I'm looking at a 4th row ticket to the GCW show in Dallas, mainly to see Dr Wagner Jr who was my favorite luchador back in the day. Anyone know what the rest of that card is likely to look like and if it's a show worth seeing?
@Ozymandias just went to a GCW show tonight. he would tell u to go for dr wagner jr and be drunk for everything else.

Babyface Brock is so weird, but also awesome at the same time. It's like when we had Troll Brock when he had the case and he started dancing

gmdFrG2.gif

200.gif
My favorite Lesnar was him mocking and trolling Eddie Guerrero.

main-qimg-12cfd3daa823148e9b794154c62e5bdc

You willing to take a bump at GCW, brother?

Do it

Looks like they're doing it at the same venue as their last Dallas show which is perfect. MSG was cool, but the Indoor Soccer Zone, I mean "Irving Arena", is where I want to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back