PWD 1014: All I Want for X-Mas is Some Fine Dumpy Azz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably

and it's gonna be the most pointless lock down ever.

Most people who are getting omicron are reporting zero symptoms and the few that do have symptoms are saying it's weaker than a common cold.

Meanwhile I'm out here getting all of these vaccines like a dork just to eventually get told to stay inside anyway.

I want you to remember this the next time you trash talk FL...and remember while you're locked up inside that all of us down here are outside in large groups riding jet skis on Christmas day.

<Moves>

@BEAST

I tease cause I love...feel free to come join us in Freedom land. I've heard rumors they're going to make January 3rd a state holiday called "point and laugh at the lockdown dorks day."

@BEAST

I tease cause I love...feel free to come join us in Freedom land. I've heard rumors they're going to make January 3rd a state holiday called "point and laugh at the lockdown dorks day."
I don't get where this is coming from lol

WOR: “Johnny Gargano is heavily considering going to AEW”

He has spoken both “publicly and privately” about having high interest in wreslting many of AEWs workers (eg on his twitch he said he wanted to face Omega, Lee Mooriarty, Danielson etc)

Many have reached out of him and there is interest between both sides

Meltzer notes that AEW would probably he the best place for him if he wants to have a wider role and a larger size of match quality. Says he feels Gargano may debut on the Cleveland show on Jan 26

Gargano about to have his first child and this geek is talking about "match quality".
gAC80uM.gif

Gargano about to have his first child and this geek is talking about "match quality".
gAC80uM.gif

Dude's getting out when the getting is good. Now Vince has decided "I'm sick of these god damned midgets, I want big guys again!" better to go to where the Smarkthrobs are instead of getting future endeavoured after 2 weeks on the main roster, and losing to Otis on Main Event.

Dude's getting out when the getting is good. Now Vince has decided "I'm sick of these god damned midgets, I want big guys again!" better to go to where the Smarkthrobs are instead of getting future endeavoured after 2 weeks on the main roster, and losing to Otis on Main Event.
I don't care about Gargano....I'm more on the "what would Gargano make?"

But the on the spectrum voice of the neckbeards is talking about match quality like that means something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back