PWD 1013: Happy Hannuchrismakwan Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you that they need to go several cup sizes higher!

Interesting. Thank you for your input, Mr. Beast.

I’ve monitored he situation and, you’re not going to believe this, but I’d like to see them go bigger

It's official!

I don't like Corbin at all, but there is something fudged up about calling for people to lose their jobs just because you're not a fan. It'd be one thing if he was caught on video being mean to a dog or something, but just for being a mediocre wrestler? That's harsh, Tom (No) Morrell (Code).

I don't like Corbin at all, but there is something fudged up about calling for people to lose their jobs just because you're not a fan. It'd be one thing if he was caught on video being mean to a dog or something, but just for being a mediocre wrestler? That's harsh, Tom (No) Morrell (Code).

Please note that I have never called for Gross Flehr to be fired, despite my disdain for her. I just want her to die in prison. I'm not a monster!

This guy has dozens of posts asking pro wrestlers where a good place to train is.....so ofcourse he's smart enough to call for an actual pro wrestler to be fired.

A great way to try get into the business.

I can tell you that they need to go several cup sizes higher!

Lest we forget Beast...dat ass...asses...dem...azz!

3pdcwcw7oao71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back