PWD 1013: Happy Hannuchrismakwan Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a letter in the mail. They had a huge data breach on Nov 1.

I just got that letter too. I also had fraudulent charges on my card in November. I don't know if the two are linked as there are jerk asses motherfuckers everywhere these days.

I just got that letter too. I also had fraudulent charges on my card in November. I don't know if the two are linked as there are jerk asses motherfuckers everywhere these days.

So did I Soc! Someone trying to buy a bunch of shit from Saks Fifth Ave and Barnes and Noble.

I'm like "what about this dipshit who had to change into his gear in public bathrooms and treated like shit, then had to be a goofy jobber with a stop/stall push throughout his entire career, who somehow mainevented WM and won against the goldenboy and has a title history that rivals the biggest names in the business?"

Him Main eventing Wrestlemania is the biggest chip on Punk´s shoulder, for that alone he´s a first ballot HOF.

Also he´s probably the only guy that has taken every sidekick imaginable and put them over beyond belief. The fact that all of them lost all heat after they went solo only proves what a good hand he is.

Diamond Mine on The Bump.....really showing why all of them were paired Malcom Bivens.

pd6wv2mb98o71.jpg

Him Main eventing Wrestlemania is the biggest chip on Punk´s shoulder, for that alone he´s a first ballot HOF.

Also he´s probably the only guy that has taken every sidekick imaginable and put them over beyond belief. The fact that all of them lost all heat after they went solo only proves what a good hand he is.
Yes, Miz deserves way more respect than he gets, but for some reason, starting in the WWE system gets shit on if you’re a reality star, but not if you’re a football player.

The Raw where Lashley slaughtered Miz for the title was the best thing on WWE tv this year. Miz is a treasure.

Yessir, he is the example I use when neckbeards cry about about so and so not being pushed like 98 Austin like they think they should be when there's that "why isn't _____ a champion?" threads you see in every forum.

I'm like "what about this dipshit who had to change into his gear in public bathrooms and treated like shit, then had to be a goofy jobber with a stop/stall push throughout his entire career, who somehow mainevented WM and won against the goldenboy and has a title history that rivals the biggest names in the business?"

They never realize who I'm talking about, Miz might be a frogfaced annoying shit who can't throw a punch, but the dude has and still does do that one thing that the performers that everyone says is better than him does....he does make chicken salad out of chicken shit no matter how stupid the shit he's given.

I don't know if the flavour of the month "best wrestler in the world" could do with half the garbage that he's got over. But I'm willing to say that those "better workers" would've folded and crumbled under the same situation.

Miz has my respect, plus his dad on that reality show is funny af.

I'm gonna tell you something, deezy. Fuck Miz. Fuck Miz right in the ear. In a world of undead flying zombies and cult leaders that turn into horror movie monsters and cute little cheerleaders that also turn into horror movie monsters for some reason, I can suspend my disbelief only so far and the nerdy putz who got punked out by a girl on the Real World IS NOT A WRESTLER!

I will die on this hill. Fuck Miz. I hate that guy

Also, I refuse to watch his show because, deep down, I'm pretty sure I'd end up liking him.

I'm gonna tell you something, deezy. Fuck Miz. Fuck Miz right in the ear. In a world of undead flying zombies and cult leaders that turn into horror movie monsters and cute little cheerleaders that also turn into horror movie monsters for some reason, I can suspend my disbelief only so far and the nerdy putz who got punked out by a girl on the Real World IS NOT A WRESTLER!

Also, I refuse to watch his show because, deep down, I'm pretty sure I'd end up liking him.

And Breeze owned his candy ass.

Well....that's your opinion.

I don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back