PWD 1013: Happy Hannuchrismakwan Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at this person's profile. These kids have 2 moms and the mom that posted this has a penis...

They have 6 kids now and the other 4 used to call one of their moms "dad".

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif
Texas yo....

obenwh536c681.png

COLOR ME SURPRISED!

The jezebel strikes at midnight

baf9acd999ad0709f2576d3d1a9574a0779fcdf6.gifv
Member when Sammy got engaged in the ring, and we all were confused about why he was with an average looking girl?

They like to say looks don't matter, but when you are Spanish God, are 28 years old, and have prime tail throwing itself at you 24/7, you start to think.

Member when Sammy got engaged in the ring, and we all were confused about why he was with an average looking girl?

They like to say looks don't matter, but when you are Spanish God, are 28 years old, and have prime tail throwing itself at you 24/7, you start to think.
There was no way it was going to last.
Pam may have been with him when he was scrawny and scratching and clawing in the indies.
But then NXT released Tay Conti and Tony Khan started his own company...

There was no way it was going to last.
Pam may have been with him when he was scrawny and scratching and clawing in the indies.
But then NXT released Tay Conti and Tony Khan started his own company...
I blame Chris Jericho. All that bubbly went to the boy's head, and then so did the rats.

Today marks the 26th anniversary of Alundra Blayze redebuting as Madusa in WCW, and dumping the WWF Women's Championship.

I remember when she appeared on Legends With JBL on the network, and outside Trish Stratus sending her to the Jelly School, the thing that always stood out to me was JBL asking if she got any backlash from the WWE locker room for the stunt, and her answer was...

Mick Foley. That Mick Foley who is constantly White Knighting on Twitter about how much he stands up for women, and all of that stuff he's absolutely not saying got Internet Good Boy Points. He apologised about 20 years later, saying he "Drank the kool-aid", and was "Just riding the bandwagon", further proving that Mick waits to see where the wind is blowing before letting his opinion be known.

It wasn’t that long ago that he was coming out like a goof with a Panda mascot head. Life comes atcha pretty fast.

Here's someone who don't renege on their proposals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back