PVZ will retire soon

NavySeal4Life

Peace
Banned
Reaction score
Is she can waddle around to get a fight with RR then she may fight 2 more she-cans, can not see anymore than that. She got famous for looks and toughness, she has NO skills. That is why she waited forever for the ref to call the fight, if she tapped, she would have lost one of the 2 things she was known for, and being a great fighter was/is never going to be one of them. In Hollywood her looks alone are a dime a dozen, if you do not think she avoided tapping but was scared to tap you are delusional. Her entire career was on the line not to tap.

Fucking sherdog... losing to a better fighter doesn't mean that the fighter that lost instantly isn't shit. Of recent she lost to rose, who gave a hard fight to the person that gave a damn good fight to Joanna, and to Michelle who is a great fighter and a vet. It's not like she is old and getting beat by every scrub.

Just like with Sage, they young as fuck and have shown plenty of promise. Let them mature and get more experience and I bet they go far. Or just keep being a hating douche.

Oh, and sorry about whatever skinny blonde broke your heart at some point.

Instead of pursuing other opportunities she should work on her sub defense..same with sage but he actually has some promise. It was a joke what she was ranked with a 7-2 record.

she has NO skills.
l0MYDlyT33zUgkLQc.gif

Maybe 22 year olds shouldn't be headlining UFC cards? I know this idea is some wild out of the box thinking though, don't want to rock the boat.

She has the heart, skills can be learned.
She is still a kid and has plenty time to get better.

Pointless bash thread

Maybe 22 year olds shouldn't be headlining UFC cards? I know this idea is some wild out of the box thinking though, don't want to rock the boat.
Jon jones was 22 when he headlined his first ufc card so....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back