PVZ weighs more than TJ

Just challenge TJ to a fight and post us the video when you're done bud.

I don't care that you're 6'4, 250 with 8% bf and have all the martial arts training.

Challenge him, set it up and post the results.
That's actually interesting. Since you don't care if sherdoger is 6'4 250 and since they all are experienced fighters, then sherdoger gets to choose weapo... I mean weight class. Now let's say sherdoger can make 110 (and that is on super short notice), what TJ or PVZ or Cejudo are going to do?

That's actually interesting. Since you don't care if sherdoger is 6'4 250 and since they all are experienced fighters, then sherdoger gets to choose weapo... I mean weight class. Now let's say sherdoger can make 110 (and that is on super short notice), what TJ or PVZ or Cejudo are going to do?
Set it up. I don't care that you can beat up all of Sherdog at the same time.

Challenge up and post the results.

What will they weigh on fight night?

If in California, we would know.

Set it up. I don't care that you can beat up all of Sherdog at the same time.

Challenge up and post the results.
Well, that's too bad I can't make 125, since I am 265+ of pure muscles. I guess, this fight will always be the dream

506-210_Blake_L1.jpg

This a woman, she's 5'6 and weighs more than all men in the UFC aside from the HW's.

Stop talking, worm.

A- level inner elbow fat!

Well, that's too bad I can't make 125, since I am 265+ of pure muscles. I guess, this fight will always be the dream
So you take steroids and lift weights? Lol

Just because you take steroids and lift weights doesn't mean you can fight. A common ignorant belief of gym dummies.

20190118_164525.jpg

Giant disgusting fake tits that are literally ruining her skin and trying to escape....gross.

And PVZ is not that lean. Hard to take men's Flyweight seriously.
And Gabi Garcia weighs more than Robert Whittaker. What are you going to say, it's hard to take the MW division seriously?

Fuck up.

Does she really! Dude that's fuckin hot and she's not even a big girl.

200.gif

Back