Media PVZ training with Pedro diaz

Good to see her train with a Diaz Dro.

I'm no social media expert (don't own any social media at all) but if you want to post a video to Instagram, isn't the vertical videos that looks best in that format?

Unless you have a VERY SPECIFIC REASON, I agree.

Specific reason would be some nature landscape, where you want that panorama experience, etc.

She cant put it together. She has muscle memories for pad work but her instincts take over in a real fight.
yeah its weird, only the true great fighters can put it together in a fight, like Valentina, Amanda, JJ, Rose, they look amazing on pads and it transfers over into the fight they use the same jab, combos in fights with same technique.

Paige and Jessica Eye both look good on pads but in the fight its like they freeze and then do weird reaching strikes or don't put any power behind their shots. I remember seeing Paige hopping constantly and throwing wild spinning stuff in one of her early fights.

Her boyfriend holds the phone the wrong way when he takes videos. How is this a thing in 2020?

Because there might still be some people who don't spend the whole day staring at their phone looking at their text messages or even using the camera funtion that much.

Because there might still be some people who don't spend the whole day staring at their phone looking at their text messages or even using the camera funtion that much.
What do text messages have to do with recording videos?

Similar stuff to what we were working on before her last fight. I like Pedro a lot

yeah its weird, only the true great fighters can put it together in a fight, like Valentina, Amanda, JJ, Rose, they look amazing on pads and it transfers over into the fight they use the same jab, combos in fights with same technique.

Paige and Jessica Eye both look good on pads but in the fight its like they freeze and then do weird reaching strikes or don't put any power behind their shots. I remember seeing Paige hopping constantly and throwing wild spinning stuff in one of her early fights.
I don't think she even looks good on pads lol PVZ isn't a serious fighter, that obvious to me now

Paige doesn't look good on the pads. Her footwork is like a shy deer. Her lower body doesn't know what the upper body is doing.
It's a noob mistake to just look at her hands.
Also she doesn't know where to go.

Not hating, just saying she will get there in time.
A great trainer is the first step, considering that her striking got worse after leaving Cody for a guy with half the striking.

With some Wmma fighters it seems like they need a boyfriend that is better than them for them to profit. That way they get some more training and knowledge in, while being off training.
Rose would be another example. Without Barry probably nowhere near her level.

I don't think she even looks good on pads lol PVZ isn't a serious fighter, that obvious to me now
sadly she has narcissism, she isn't even naturally pretty, if you look at her face she doesn't look pretty she just gets a tan and fake boobs and fixes her hair, but she believes she so hot mainly because most males are desperate and incels so they think any chick is hot, have you seen her donations she said she was making more money on instagram from donations from her fans obiously males than in UFC.

Someone posted a story of this twitch girl who looks like a plain white girl you see at the mall and she was making 150 thousand a month on twitch from nerds donating money just saw she mentions their name.

She was at ATT recently, she's just cross training at other gyms while the "pandemic" is still around. She was even down at TAM recently, and plans to head up to get some work in with Mark Henry and the NJ guys.

Back