Media PVZ training with Pedro diaz

Paige was at ATT the other day .......... maybe she'll relocate.

It would be a good fit for her if she’s fully committed into being a fighter, she would have a solid lineup of fighters with a array of different skills sets. Hell, her last opponent trains out of ATT. She’s young but she needs a overhaul on priorities if she really wants to be a champion.

Page always looks great on the mitts, but in the fight she doesn't throw anything like that lol. Weird. She has very good sharp technical shots, but why does it never show up in the fight?
She cant put it together. She has muscle memories for pad work but her instincts take over in a real fight.

I assume she was doing something else in the vid but I was too busy looking at her ass in those skin tight pants... just me?

Looks good on the mitts, in the cage it’ll be all school yard headlocks

<Fedor23>
That doesn't look good. Remember, there is no pressure inside a training ring. In a real fight, the little bit of "good" you see will most likely devolve into complete amateurish looking movements.

However, I salute her for trying to improve her technique.

I’m glad and also surprised that she hasn’t hung them up yet...

Is that JDS on the right? He must be taking that Keto diet seriously.

Her boyfriend holds the phone the wrong way when he takes videos. How is this a thing in 2020?

I'm no social media expert (don't own any social media at all) but if you want to post a video to Instagram, isn't the vertical videos that looks best in that format?

Back