Media PVZ teasing sherdoggers, whew lawd

I don't think anyone thinks of julia roberts that way, dude. Only ugly chicks love her because she's a different form of "beauty."

There’s a lot who do. She’s not really my type, but I used her as an example because I distinctly remember a lot of people mentioning it.

I'll pass on the herpes from a mediocre princess who lies to cancer kids.

cool! hmmm...
giphy.gif

The Sherdog latent homosexual patrol is out to knock down any hot babe posted in Sherdog threads. Red flags everywhere.

Hot chicks are a positive thing dudes. Don't go getting sore about some chip you have on your shoulder, be happy.

latent?!?
Take another look!
;)

I always thought Sage and PVZ would have made the perfect UFC power couple

Didn't she say she got sexual assaulted in her book? Isn't she traumatized from it? It doesn't appear so from all these pictures she post. I'm confused.
Careful, there's a strict "No real talk about women" on this site. Dubs for anyone that does

Careful, there's a strict "No real talk about women" on this site. Dubs for anyone that does
How is it real talk? Because anyone who is sexually abused must have their sexuality disappear for the rest of their life? No sexy pictures in bikini's for the rest of your life if you are sexually abused? Do you sit around crying for the rest of your life if you are traumatized sexually?

About as ignorant as it gets; that's pure fool's talk.

Back