PVZ is going to destroy Waterson.

Danceoff.gif
Cringe WMMA need to go to invicta

Hmmmmmm idk about "easy money" or destroy Michelle.

UFC thinks PVZ will outlast Waterson. Is likely that they threw her at the wolves again just like they did making her fight Namajunas.

Waterson is up there with the best of the division, just ranked lower than fighters that aren't as good as she is. Mor experienced and has faced tough opponents her whole career.

This is the best time possible for the UFC to make this matchup while giving PVZ her best shot at winning. Michelle is coming off 1.5 year layoff due to multiple injuries. UFC is definitely banking on her to win, while having a cool, good looking, skilled fighter in Michelle who can also step up if she wins. This fight is win/win for the UFC.

I like PVZ but shes all heart no skills. Havent even seen the other one yet, but if shes got any real mma talent, she should win.
Considering you are all talk with no knowledge, I'm not surprised by your post. MW is a former champion, even if not in the UFC.
In case you missed her last fight, PVZ landed a jumping-switch-roundhouse KO.
Let that sink in before you make yourself look more foolish.

Waterson was never even a good fighter even when she was a "champion".

PVZ will grind this one out easy money.
Waterson will steam-roll PVZ. PVZ has balls but she lacks anything like killer instinct. Waterson isn't bad. Not amazing but she has some grit about her.

I am not suggesting for PVZ to make 105. Just saying she shouldn't cry about cutting weight. At weight in she still have baby fat on her, especially on her arms.

I nearly died laughing when her bingo wings started flapping.

I'm not really making an argument, I'm just saying what a lot of other people are, Michelle *looked* more muscular at the weigh ins. My theory is that she has put on size and has the same chance of making 105 as Cyborg has of making 135.
So both can diet down and make the weight, but in their present condition can't.

I completely agree. I really wish we had fight night weights. Anyways .....
14779177679_42fdedd81d_o.gif

Waterson/Penne is the most relevant piece of information to consider here.

First post in like 5 years, lol.

Thing is, I believe Penne originally moved up from Atomweight as well so she may not be as naturally large as Paige. I don't like some of what i've been hearing from Michelle, not sure how seriously she is taking Paige. In my opinion Michelle only takes this with a submission. She hasn't shown KO striking power. She will not win a decision because Paige is not stupid enough to stand and strike with her round after round. If it goes to the cards it will have been mostly a grappling match, and Paige will have been dominant.

Michelle scores her subs with speed rather than with a high level of technicality. That is how she is able to armbar Penne who is a blackbelt in jujitsu and a brown belt in Judo. She applies the submission in a flash before her opponent can even respond. She literally brings the mentality of a striker to her grappling, she telegraphs nothing.
Anyway, many things favor PVZ here : size/strength, Michelle's layoff, Michelle's injuries. Michelle has even admitted that she hasn't been able to spar in training since her surgery because she is concerned about her hand. PVZ has to be the favorite, but sentimentally i'd like Michelle to win.

I like PVZ but shes all heart no skills. Havent even seen the other one yet, but if shes got any real mma talent, she should win.
Why would that be? Waterson is a life long martial artist.

Inb4 another DWTSheadkick.

I don't know which one of these bitches will win the fight.

But I do know 2 things:

1. It's WMMA - ain't nobody getting "destroyed"

2. PVZ lies to kids with cancer.
Watch pvz vs Rose. That was destruction.

I don't think so. Waterson is very skilled both in striking and grappling. If PVZ is going to win this, it's going to be through scrambles and physicality or luck. Waterson has much better technique.

And much more experience.

Back