PVZ is going to destroy Waterson.

LOL, the way you said that implies that Paige is a good fighter. I think Paige will win but only because of Watersons huge layoff. Paige might be ranked in the top 10 by the UFC but she definitely isn't one of the 10 best fighters in the division.

Guess Bec Rawlings didnt get the memo before getting KTFO
All Paige did in that fight was dance around the cage throwing kicks while getting her brain boxed off, the moment that kick landed Bec should have been cut from the UFC, it's embarrassing that kick landed on a pro fighter.

She probably will. I think that kick against Bec is going to be like Rousey's KO over Bethe. Rousey was duped into thinking she was a great KO striker just as she faced one. Paige got a big KO win and now faces an actual good striker. We'll probably see it play out like it did with Rousey.
Except Ronda didn't lose a second of that fight, Paiges striking was getting majorly exposed in that first round against Bec, Paige makes Rondas boxing look like Mayweather.

The only advantage PVZ has is she is much bigger. Waterson is far more skilled and it's not even close.

That's the company line, but that's not what my eyes told me at the weigh ins. Michelle looked more muscular and bigger than Vanzant. Her legs looked a LOT bigger.

I don't know which one of these bitches will win the fight.

But I do know 2 things:

1. It's WMMA - ain't nobody getting "destroyed"

2. PVZ lies to kids with cancer.

That's the company line, but that's not what my eyes told me at the weigh ins. Michelle looked more muscular and bigger than Vanzant. Her legs looked a LOT bigger.
She fought at 105. PVZ says 115 is too hard for her to make and wants to fight at 125. It's not a company line, it's a simple fact.

I don't have a problem with WMMA I really don't, but this shit right here make's it hard to defend it when other people call it a joke.
Lol @ Defending it against a few sherdoggers. They dont matter, neither does me bitching about Conor every other post. She's having fun, let them hate.

She has advantages over Waterson. I wouldn't be surprised if VanZant won.

Calling it now: PVZ title shot in April.
Waterson has more advantages in my opinion.

She fought at 105. PVZ says 115 is too hard for her to make and wants to fight at 125. It's not a company line, it's a simple fact.

PVZ must be lazy when she cutting weight or something. Because she is natural 115-er. She is too small and weak for 125 division.

PVZ must be lazy when she cutting weight or something. Because she is natural 115-er. She is too small and weak for 125 division.
Even if she is a natural 115er .. Waterson was 105 champ, no way PVZ makes 105.

I don't really understand the argument anyways. The only advantage PVZ will possibly have is size. Waterson is the better fighter.

I don't really understand the argument anyways. The only advantage PVZ will possibly have is size. Waterson is the better fighter.
I am not suggesting for PVZ to make 105. Just saying she shouldn't cry about cutting weight. At weight in she still have baby fat on her, especially on her arms.

What's funny isn't that Paige's is actually a terrible dancer.

Go to your average club and most girls will have more rhythm and movement than that.

But she clearly thinks she can dance. Confused

Well I think Waterson will take PVZ to school a bit like Namajunas did. Waterson is a traditional martial artist, very well schooled in striking and countering.
PVZ is a very wild striker very open to counters, and she lacks the basics, usually just overwhelms her opponents with her pace and makes it a dogfight.
So if Waterson can keep her head cool, she should have no problems teeing off on PVZ landing counters all night.

I think anyone who makes a "Fighter A is going to DESTROY fighter B" thread, should be forced to put their account on the line

Waterson was never even a good fighter even when she was a "champion".
Depends on how you define "good". I expect PVZ to beat Waterson, but I wouldn't say PVZ is any good at all when you compare her with fighters that actually are good.

I'm not really making an argument, I'm just saying what a lot of other people are, Michelle *looked* more muscular at the weigh ins. My theory is that she has put on size and has the same chance of making 105 as Cyborg has of making 135.

Waterson/Penne is the most relevant piece of information to consider here. Penne is also bigger, better grappling than Paige, and has proven to be very competitive at 115. This should be a great matchup. PVZ with an advantage in size and carrying some momentum, I think Waterson has better striking and grappling and championship experience.

First post in like 5 years, lol.

Back