PVZ is going to destroy Waterson.

Waterson was never even a good fighter even when she was a "champion".

PVZ will grind this one out easy money.
I don't think so. Waterson is very skilled both in striking and grappling. If PVZ is going to win this, it's going to be through scrambles and physicality or luck. Waterson has much better technique.

Guess Bec Rawlings didnt get the memo before getting KTFO
I give PVZ a lot of credit for pulling that off but she certainly wasn't dominating or looking spectacular up until then. She is still pretty raw She is getting better but she isn't as polished as Michelle.

Oh man caps lock. I'm outta here.

giphy.gif

She has advantages over Waterson. I wouldn't be surprised if VanZant won.

Calling it now: PVZ title shot in April.

You guys cream your panties when Sean O'Connell does weigh ins. Quit taking everything so god damn seriously while you are making sweat pools in your sofa cushions.

No shit right. This is the same forum that produces a dozen threads for every Tom Lawlor weigh-in.

I don't have a problem with WMMA I really don't, but this shit right here make's it hard to defend it when other people call it a joke.

Waterson is a grown ass woman with a kid and it caused Rogan to say "these young women..."...

The only advantage PVZ has is she is much bigger. Waterson is far more skilled and it's not even close.

Waterson is a grown ass woman with a kid and it caused Rogan to say "these young women..."...
She's Asian. My wife is in her 30s and some people literally think she is in high school.

It looked like van zant made up that dance in drama class with 3 of her fat friends and it looked like waterson was wearing clown shoes.

What the fuck is up

I sense a Holly Holm kick coming from Hottie, but you never know

You guys cream your panties when Sean O'Connell does weigh ins. Quit taking everything so god damn seriously while you are making sweat pools in your sofa cushions.
Thank you so much for this post. Sherdog has just gotten beyond lame with all of these latent homosexuals that are angry at the females and creaming themselves over the males. Like a little dance at the weigh ins is a problem to be concerned about.

This fight is a hard call for me. I don't know how quickly PVZ is improving these days.

Guess Bec Rawlings didnt get the memo before getting KTFO
Are you really try to challenge with Bec Rawlings? If you were building a fantasy team and could stack it full of as many Bec Rawlings as you wanted... would you want more than ZERO?

Back