PVZ finally going to cut hair

...but not for cancer.View attachment 815002

She has to be trolling at this point?
Literally, who cares. She didn't do it when she said she was going to the first time. The UFC cut her. Go bare knuckle box your way to stardom.

Not shitting on you TS, but she is/was a flash in the pan. Just couldn't live up to the hype and seemed to be happier getting a tit job and living on instagram.

One of those types that posts every stupid thought that passes through their mind on social media

One of those types that asks for everyones opinion on social media then proceeds to ignore their input
They gotta keep their little followers engaged

A PVZ thread without bikini pics... utter nonsense as her move to BKFC. Seriously, she better stuck to social media bullshit, start onlyfans or some stupid reality show or something.

I mean she is a cute girl. Why get beat up and take damage over there. Also don't see them paying her THAT much. Never really get how she could end up there.

women cutting their hair short is like taking off 2 inches instead of 1 during the normal trip to the barber. A woman having a mishap with her hair is like a marathon runner losing their legs.

IDGAF about any of this shit, but I would definitely fuck the shit outta her. That's all I know.
#PullOutForWhat
#NutInUnderAminute

Reactions: HHJ
Eh, boring.

Unless she's going full 2007 Britney Spears.

Shes not THAT hot to begin with and wants to cut her hair??

Her ass is bored.

Damn what's wrong with her, she didn't show her tits in that pictures, someone should check on here

That pretty face about to look like freddy Krueger after her bare knuckle boxing career

I doubt it. They will feed her bums and carnies for easy paychecks.

Back