PVZ at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she chose to get drunk and chose to fuck the football team. That's not rape, not abuse. It's bull shit lies so she can feel better about what she did.

No way to know what happened, but it does get a bit questionable when these women wait to reveal this stuff until they are selling a book. To me, if you are going to make that allegation, you have to give up the names, expose the alleged rapists and let them respond.

Shit like that happens to girls all the time, no doubt about that, but it shouldn't be something you go public about to sell a book.

Last edited:
You've obviously never received a foot job.
I've never had sex with a man, but I know I wouldn't enjoy it. I'm not sure you need to have had it to know you wouldn't enjoy it. That being said, if you enjoy it, I wish you a pool of beautiful ass feet.

It's a fucking shame she didn't win DWTS. They gave it 2 that guy that was deaf just 2 be nice... That was some bull

Ummm, Does that book on the table say "How to Plow"?

My God
I think it says "the plow" and is a case for some stupid manscape product. I really hope you are right though

Who’s the cuck that took the photo?

So she chose to get drunk and chose to fuck the football team. That's not rape, not abuse. It's bull shit lies so she can feel better about what she did.
This is usually true more times then not. But you, nor I know that for fact.

For someone who was supposedly sexually assaulted when she was younger, she sure does love to show herself off as an adult. you'd think that she would be a bit more conservative. Instead she goes out and buys herself a set of fake tits. Tits that I don't even think that she needed.

Ya that has nothing to do with anything.

Odds are probably greater that someone who was assaulted in the past is more promiscuous because it would give them a sense of control over a previously bad situation. It's a way of coping.

Would ravage, definately

And LOL@that fucking reply, savage. And true.

Being an attention whore ISN'T attractive.

Who the fuck wants to fuck feet... why would anyone stick their dick in feet.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back