Putting Lemons in your water. Pros & Cons

I'm sorry, but how exactly does eating something make your body more acidic or more alkaline?

Physically impossible to make your "body" a different PH level...but, healthy eating = heatlhy feeling (lolsocats!)

The kidneys use a bicarbonate buffer system. If that fails, your rate of breathing will change and the lungs are utilized to change ph through C02 by increasing or slowing your breathing.

Grains and inflammation are a different topic.

I'm just going to put this out here right now: I fucking love people who studied biology or chemistry and also post on nutrition message boards clear and sound information. It's so refreshing.

You know what else is refreshing? Putting lemons in your water.

Well, and then drinking that lemony water - that's the refreshing part more so than the act of putting lemons in water.

Carry on.

I think I am having issues with Snapples Lemon tea. Ive been getting stomach pains and bowel issues late into my work shifts. Its been the first thing I drink or eat in the morning and its a whole bottle.
I'm going to stop drinking it and see if I stop getting these issues because it's pissing me off.

social.jpg

Don't expect too many replies from the previous posters in this thread. Most have passed on or are in a care home by now and the wifi generally sucks in care homes.

Well, I didn't get sick today so it must be the Snapple lemon tea. No more Snapple in general for me for awhile.

Back