Putting Joanna on Rouseys card is huge for her.

MayankSharma13

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Good to see that the ufc is putting JJ with Ronda on the same card. Having all the viewers that Ronda attracts, this could very well be the day JJ becomes a huge star. I am sure if she wins, the exposure to all the fans will make her a pretty hot commodity.

What do you all think will she ever be a big as Rousey though? Like in overall popularity not just hardcore fans? Doubt she will but maybe is Ronda starts to lose it could be possible.

Not ever as big as Rousey, but that's OK. Ronda is a superstar.

Joanna is a monster and hopefully this card makes her a bigger star than she is. JoJed is awesome, a great fighter, finisher, and super cute and likable.

No it will be a long time till anyone is as big as rousey

I'm gonna be watching it for Joanna tbh. Feel sorry for casual fans

JJ will never be as popular among the casuals because Honda is better looking (to anyone that doesn't watch MMA) Honda gets a lot of hate, but at the end of the day, she's a fox whether you like her or hate her.

JJ is attractive too, but not like Honda is

ugly Pic of young honda coming in lol

JJ will never be as popular among the casuals because Honda is better looking (to anyone that doesn't watch MMA) Honda gets a lot of hate, but at the end of the day, she's a fox whether you like her or hate her.

JJ is attractive too, but not like Honda is

ugly Pic of young honda coming in lol

I dont know IMO I think JJ is more consistent in her looks meaning she usually looks pretty. But Ronda sometimes looks like a model with makeup and the other times shes like some...I will just wait for a picture like you said.

I dont know IMO I think JJ is more consistent in her looks meaning she usually looks pretty. But Ronda sometimes looks like a model with makeup and the other times shes like some...I will just wait for a picture like you said.

JJ looks consistent? Have you seen her weigh in pics?

And lol @ Ronda looking like a model. Get your eyes checked out pronto.

this is the best news all year.

Let's hope Claudia doesn't fuck it up.

I don't see JJ ever becoming as big as Rousey in terms of star power. Being a native english speaker is a pretty big advantage. Toss in that Rousey is American and already everywhere in mainstream media.

However, this will do tons to help elevate JJ in the public eye and I can see a lot of people who normally aren't huge MMA fans really like JJ's crisp and technical striking. JJ isn't a power puncher, but her striking technique is SO good that even people who don't understand striking can understand that they're seeing something really special. And those guys who actually understand striking and are being dragged into watching this PPV by their girlfriends are going to be blown away just seeing JoJed in the pocket.

For JJ personally this is huge. Assuming she has a standard fighter contract and gets PPV points, as the champ she's going to make serious bank by being on the Rousey card. This might be one of the biggest paydays she's ever going to see.

Good for JoJed. She deserves more recognition for what she does.

JJ looks consistent? Have you seen her weigh in pics?

And lol @ Ronda looking like a model. Get your eyes checked out pronto.

Model with makeup bro read what I said. Makeup does wonders makes anyone seem attractive and I pretty much said that so I can dont seem like a hater. And Joanna being like that in weigh ins doesn't mean she isnt consistently better looking than rousey. No one looks better when they are cutting weight...except for rousey which is weird. But outside of weigh ins she looks better.

I don't see JJ ever becoming as big as Rousey in terms of star power. Being a native english speaker is a pretty big advantage. Toss in that Rousey is American and already everywhere in mainstream media.

However, this will do tons to help elevate JJ in the public eye and I can see a lot of people who normally aren't huge MMA fans really like JJ's crisp and technical striking. JJ isn't a power puncher, but her striking technique is SO good that even people who don't understand striking can understand that they're seeing something really special. And those guys who actually understand striking and are being dragged into watching this PPV by their girlfriends are going to be blown away just seeing JoJed in the pocket.

For JJ personally this is huge. Assuming she has a standard fighter contract and gets PPV points, as the champ she's going to make serious bank by being on the Rousey card. This might be one of the biggest paydays she's ever going to see.

Good for JoJed. She deserves more recognition for what she does.

I'd be surprised if she gets ppv points.

If she does she's going to make a mill easy

I'd be surprised if she gets ppv points.

If she does she's going to make a mill easy

From what I can tell, as long as you hold a belt you get PPV points unless you specifically look to negotiate it out of the contract.

It's the incentive to win a title.

Back