Putting an end to the Rhonda vs CM Punk debate

I like it. Right now I am getting free cable and internet and only pay 300 a month of rent to him. I also get free dinner and sometimes sneak food of his to the basement. Thanks for asking.

With all that money for them honeys I assumed you had them cooking for you. You must be talking about Ma.

"Im a very intelligent mma analysist"
Arent we all, aren't we all.
Jfc...

Pointless, random, shit thread.

I have yet to read 1 intelligent post by you and many others here, so I doubt it
You couldn't spell the word analyst correctly, and have some nerve to talk about intelligence?
You opened your starting post up sounding like a douchebag. What kind of dummy starts off a thread telling everyone how very smart they are?

Ronda vs Man debate is so damn played out. You made this thread as if it was some really true debate that people care about , or could prove. You have said absolutely nothing new on the subject. There was nothing intelligent about your post. The amount of shit that you're getting for this shitty thread is testament to that. Try again

Edit: I just realized that you failed to grasp that I was quoting YOU. "Imna very smart mma analysist" was what you wrote, you goofball.

I already explained why she wouldnt. All you did was state she would ragdoll him with nothing to go by.

Like I said, Punk has been an mma for many years, you dont think he has learned anything in those years practicing MMA? He has also been taking MMA seriously for the last 3 years, you dont think he has learned much since then? He also has a great strength and size advantage.

Given 2 years or even 1 year of serious MMA training for Floyd I dont see how he does not beat Rhonda. You dont know how dedicated Floyd can be at the craft he is practicing. Why you think he is 1 of the GOAT?
It aint by being a slouch.
If you knew anything about Floyd you'd know that his hands are always in pieces and he'd never be able to fight using MMA gloves, why are you holding on to the whole Ronda beating men thing? That died the second she got starched by P4P #1 womens boxing champion Holly Holm. Holly bless.

You couldn't spell the word analyst correctly, and have some nerve to talk about intelligence?
You opened your starting post up sounding like a douchebag. What kind of dummy starts off a thread telling everyone how very smart they are?

Ronda vs Man debate is so damn played out. You made this thread as if it was some really true debate that people care about , or could prove. You have said absolutely nothing new on the subject. There was nothing intelligent about your post. The amount of shit that you're getting for this shitty thread is testament to that. Try again

Edit: I just realized that you failed to grasp that I was quoting YOU. "Imna very smart mma analysist" was what you wrote, you goofball.

There was no need to be so harsh on me friend. All I did was point out since that was the first post I read of yours you were off to a bad start. I no doubt you are a very educated man, you sound like one. I have done nothing but shown you the curtesy that you rightfully deserve and you have done is insult me and call me names. I for one will take the low rode and not recipricate your behavior.

Last edited:
There was no need to be so harsh on me friend. All I did was point out since that was the first post I read of yours you were off to a bad start. I no doubt you are a very educated man, you sound like one. I have done nothing but shown you the curtesy that you rightfully deserve and you have done is insult me and call me names. I for one will take the low rode and not recipricate your behavior.
It's tough love, brah. You sound like a nice guy that means well. My initial post gave you some crap, but nothing too harsh till your reply about my intelligence.
My inital post was to also point out your bad starting point. Honestly, if everybody opened up their thread posts with "I'm an intelligent. ....", it means nothing, and frankly just sounds very douchey and pretentious to say.

Way too many shitty threads are made on Sherdog. Im all for shaming the people that make them if it helps to decrease them.

Glad you were there to put an end to it....................what was the debate anyway ?

It's tough love, brah. You sound like a nice guy that means well. My initial post gave you some crap, but nothing too harsh till your reply about my intelligence.
My inital post was to also point out your bad starting point. Honestly, if everybody opened up their thread posts with "I'm an intelligent. ....", it means nothing, and frankly just sounds very douchey and pretentious to say.

Way too many shitty threads are made on Sherdog. Im all for shaming the people that make them if it helps to decrease them.

I hear you bruh. I am also up for eleminating the shitty threads. I just wanted everyone to take my post seriously and thats why I stated how intelligent I am, it was not to brag about it, I am not one who looks down upon others just cause I am superiorly more smarter then the vast majority of the public. I am a peoples person and I dont care if youre the dumbest idiot in the world, I wouldnt mind being your friend if your a good dude.

If I were near you dude I would hug you and call you my friend. Since you are not I will just simply call you my friend.

I hear you bruh. I am also up for eleminating the shitty threads. I just wanted everyone to take my post seriously and thats why I stated how intelligent I am, it was not to brag about it, I am not one who looks down upon others just cause I am superiorly more smarter then the vast majority of the public. I am a peoples person and I dont care if youre the dumbest idiot in the world, I wouldnt mind being your friend if your a good dude.

If I were near you dude I would hug you and call you my friend. Since you are not I will just simply call you my friend.
will-ferrell-o.gif

Is this a joke?

Hello guys and gals, most you know me as the #stockbrocker on Sherdog but I am also a very intelligent MMA fight analysist. People who talk about Rhonda beating Punk feel that this is so since Rhonda was the UFC WMMA champion and has a strong grappling background in Judo. What they fail to understand is that Punk is a big dude, he has been doing phsyical labor in WWE, picking up dudes twice Ronda' size and slamming them. The guy is strong as an bull so the strength and size will so greatly favor Punk.

Punk has also been an MMA fan for many years so I doubt he only started learning MMA in the last 3 years. He has also been seriously training MMA for the last 2 or 3 years so I doubt he has not learn much in those few years.

So going by Punk being a Man, strong as bull and having a large size advantage and being an MMA fan and studying it for years and training MMA seriously for the last 2-3 years I say no doubt Punk would beat Rhonda. How is that some of you guys cannot see this is beyond me.

Lets not even imagine what Floyd would do to Rhonda with 2-3 years of serious MMA training. Some of you guys are too much. I bet the same guys who favor Rhonda also give her a chance at beating Cain under the right circumstances also.

• Floyd would beat Rhonda there is no question about that. He brutalizes very large men in training and Judo tosses or she would not be able to get close he would KO especially considering what Holm did to her
  • As Chick Magnet Punk: he would get arm-barred in 30 seconds.
    • there is not a big weight diff. Rhonda walks around at 150-160, Punk is competing at 170 at his most he was 210 and he states he lost a lot weight.
    • as for the picking up dude in WWE, it's a lot easier to pick someone up when their going along with it. A lot of the moves are the guy jumping making it look like he is being thrown. Dead weight is something else and Chicks slams are horrible anyways. barely tossed guys. Brock does these 5 point tosses where he spins and throws a guy those were kinda impressive but still the guy is going along with it. It's harder when someone is resisting.
    • where are you get 3 years of training? The guy joined a gym a year ago he didn't do anything but occasional BJJ before that.
    • This throw is awful and most his throws looked like this:
      9fz7ds.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back