Putting an end to the Rhonda vs CM Punk debate

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys and gals, most you know me as the #stockbrocker on Sherdog but I am also a very intelligent MMA fight analysist. People who talk about Rhonda beating Punk feel that this is so since Rhonda was the UFC WMMA champion and has a strong grappling background in Judo. What they fail to understand is that Punk is a big dude, he has been doing phsyical labor in WWE, picking up dudes twice Ronda' size and slamming them. The guy is strong as an bull so the strength and size will so greatly favor Punk.

Punk has also been an MMA fan for many years so I doubt he only started learning MMA in the last 3 years. He has also been seriously training MMA for the last 2 or 3 years so I doubt he has not learn much in those few years.

So going by Punk being a Man, strong as bull and having a large size advantage and being an MMA fan and studying it for years and training MMA seriously for the last 2-3 years I say no doubt Punk would beat Rhonda. How is that some of you guys cannot see this is beyond me.

Lets not even imagine what Floyd would do to Rhonda with 2-3 years of serious MMA training. Some of you guys are too much. I bet the same guys who favor Rhonda also give her a chance at beating Cain under the right circumstances also.

Are you implying that RRR couldn't beat Cain?? pffffttt..

Like I said before, if we can't get a dislike at least give us a shit thread button.

TS farts into a jar and smells it like a week later

Your first mistake was spelling Ronda with an extra "h".

Your second, and far graver mistake, was thinking you could put an end to any Ronda debate, ever.

Ronda Rousey rag dolls CM Punk and destroys Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a fight. Now debate me.

How about CM Punk vs BJ Penn at 170 lbs? Now that would be fun.

Your second, and far graver mistake, was thinking you could put an end to any Ronda debate, ever.

Ronda Rousey rag dolls CM Punk and destroys Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a fight. Now debate me.

Straight right hand? ...Over and over... and over?

I already explained why she wouldnt. All you did was state she would ragdoll him with nothing to go by.

Like I said, Punk has been an mma for many years, you dont think he has learned anything in those years practicing MMA? He has also been taking MMA seriously for the last 3 years, you dont think he has learned much since then? He also has a great strength and size advantage.

Given 2 years or even 1 year of serious MMA training for Floyd I dont see how he does not beat Rhonda. You dont know how dedicated Floyd can be at the craft he is practicing. Why you think he is 1 of the GOAT?
It aint by being a slouch.

Lol how's pop's basement?

I like it. Right now I am getting free cable and internet and only pay 300 a month of rent to him. I also get free dinner and sometimes sneak food of his to the basement. Thanks for asking.

Ronda has like zero chair-defense. The second someone throws a chair in the octagon it's fuckin' over.

Back