Putting a Homeless Shelter next to a Library = Dumb

Sucks you're so inconvenienced by these miserable people without homes.

I'll keep you in my prayers during this tough time, god bless

In Texas they put strip clubs next to elementary schools

Jus sayin

but the strip club would be in my neighborhood in that case

Wait...libraries and homeless shelters aren't the same thing?

tumblr_m306dx8lsT1rp4i6ho1_r1_400.gif

Ive been a miserable sack all morning. This is a fair response.

When I was in college our library always had a few bums in it and the closest shelter was a few blocks away. Used to piss me off so bad.

When I was in college our library always had a few bums in it and the closest shelter was a few blocks away. Used to piss me off so bad.

their odor gets on everything too: the chairs, the books, the dvd cases. i really wish there was some sort of regulation for not allowing people with offensive smells in places where people congregate. the bus was just as bad. sometimes people will get on and stink the entire thing up. they'll sit in the front, i'll be in the back, and you can still smell them.

a daycare next to a stripclub however, thats pure genius

I have to say, Good Sir, that is one fine av. you have there. In my top 10 of all time.

As for the topic, we had a jail cell next to our library, as a kid. It was actually pretty scary gong to the library. That was one of the reasons I never became a famous scholar. :)

The homeless shelters/salvation army shelters kick the residents out in the morning until the evening. This is designed to encourage the seeking of a job during those hours. But in the case of my city, after being put out from one shelter, they go to various food shelters for several hours for meals. When those places are not open(2-5pm) they go to the library to get out of the heat/cold.

Back