Putin wreaking havoc in the US and across EU

vespasian

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Putin is at war with the West.

Let's see what his fake news, twitter trolls, and hackers have been shown to be responsible for:

- Brexit
- Trump
- Italy referendum
- killing Western-loving freedom rebels in Syria
- and especially, working to sabotage Merkel's re-election

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-upcoming-German-elections.html#ixzz4T3KvI4S9

All the above has been proven by Western news media and by Western government agencies (CIA, FBI, etc, etc).

Question is : what should we do about it?

I bet the same sources are saying he stole Christmas and had JFK assassinated

Jim Carrey is a hack. They should have cast Putin as the Grinch.

"It's Russia!" is a finger pointing tactic to undermine the populist voices who have been undone by the liberal policies of western leaders. Russia didn't tell me to vote.

You wanna know what we can do about it? Don't be stupid and fall for this bs.

From now on whenever something goes wrong in my life I'm just gonna say "Thanks Russia", out loud.

Flawless logic. 2 easy steps to get Merkel out of power:

Step 1. Get Merkel elected
Step 2. Have Merkel invite refugees in from a rape culture, in order to turn the German people against herself.

Easy peasy.

Those are all good things. Except people getting killed.

EU and the American left operating quick to start war with Russia to have the full west on its side before its eventually the same ol tale of Germany + small hostage nations vs. the world. If Hillary won...it might've worked as well. The EU leadership has been and will continue to expose itself as villainous. The more calls to leave them. The more they will go fascist.

This will be another case of America/Britian sticking it in the mouth while Russia sticks it in the ass. Just a matter of when. Then I think it's fair to not let Germans have power again.

Last edited:
You can also add the migrant crisis to the list apparently.

People have become more awake to the globalist agenda this year more than any time in history and the globalists are in a state of panic; their methods have become too transparent.

Why would Putin want Merkel out of office? That doesn't make any sense she is probably one of the most pro Russian politician at the moment.
Mostly because Germany and Russia to a lot of energy deals. Whoever would replace her would be for more sanctions and for Germany to go more and more green. Merkel is the conservative options in those cases. I also don't see how Russia would profit from a weak Germany or Europe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back