Social Putin: "As long as I’m president we will have ‘mother’ & ‘father’

Gotta love how DONG-DSNT-TAP and Trotsky have something against this. Pure insanity.

Weird to see “conservatives” fawn over a communist KGB agent. Why? Just because he hates gays? Get a grip.

It isn't helping.

Pulitzer Center: Russia's Anti-Gay Policies & Surge In HIV
Russia's "family values" 'propaganda' laws by default include a level of denialism and the suppression of HIV awareness, information and services because of the stigmatized association (gay disease, etc). It's exacerbating an epidemic and the entire country is being made to suffer for it. I'd be inclined to laugh as it's the WR's dream nation but I'm not a total POS, see. And ofc, I feel bad for the East Euro bros.

20161001_EUC716.png

Rusk.png

<Fedor23>
hetero.png

Gotta love how DONG-DSNT-TAP and Trotsky have something against this. Pure insanity.

What is stopping hetero people from doing anything? Why do "family values" necessitate state-sponsored repression and discrimination towards people who aren't? Nevermind most of these gender-bender motherfuckers in the Sun and Daily Mail stories are heterosexuals FFS. If one goof is a dude who thinks he's a chick and the other butch broad born with a vayjay thinks she's a dude, guess what?

The blue states would end up starving.
Why? Their illegal immigrant workforce wouldn't go anywhere neither would the billionaire big ag ownership groups living in cali. The few mom and pop farms left would get swallowed up and become more efficient with better technology

I love how as a dimorphic, sexually reproducing species the terms used to denote parents are now controversial. Even in Russia. If aliens were watching us, they'd be eyerolling right now.

I am not really a yuge fan of some of the ultra-progressive ideas about the family and whatnot but I'd rather live under Merkel or Macron over Putin any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Also isn't the fertility rate of Russia plummeting just like the rest of Europe? So much for "muh family values"...

And guess what, people are flooding out of Russia and Eastern Europe to go to the West. Heck even the FLOTUS is an example of this. Russian women will marry a Westerner in a heartbeat to leave their shithole country. Sad because Russia is a great country so its a shame to see it plundered by criminals and oligarchs while it decays all the while rubes clap like trained seals for the macho man dictator.
They also miss the Soviet Union, another thing the righties here ignore.

You think that if red states aren’t capable of doing anything with tech or banking. They don’t need to now, as those are done by New York and the coast. Without red states the entities that make up your economy lose their customer base, and would be replaced.
you’re wasting your time trying to play chess with a pigeon.

So much for "muh family values"...

This is why they simply can't be taken seriously on the Islam/LGB rights issue. It's a top five bulletpoint and yet they don't support the latter themselves, period. I think cucked, spineless Sherdoggers need to start owning their own fears. Gays don't have anything to do with your women running roughshod all over you, son.

Last edited:
Well, hey, their votes don’t count, they have a dictator, they can get jailed for expressing dissonance, homosexuality is persecuted, and their entire country is run by a cabal of mobsters...

... but at least the won’t have use inclusive language!!

Russia, ftw!

This is why they simply can't be taken seriously on the Islam/LGB rights issue. It's a top five bulletpoint and yet they don't support the latter themselves, period. I think cucked, spineless Sherdoggers need to start owning their own fears. Gays don't have anything to do with your women running roughshod all over you, son.

The Zizek-Peterson debate was awesome in that regard, in that it showed one of the hailed intellectual champions of the right, came prepared by reading a 25 page pamphlet, not to mention that Zizek had stated he wasn't interested in a knife fight, but to approach him in a manner that would make Peterson's acolyte look in to Bernie Sanders, called him out briefly that most of his Peterson's critique was actually addressed in Marx's "Critique of the Gotha Programme" and made Peterson admit that he was unaware of most of Marx's texts.
Capitalism also isn't getting squat done in Russia, most of the infrastructure is still Soviet Era, and Soviet nostalgia is a real thing. The righties here just fellate any strong man that might "trigger the libs."

Why? Their illegal immigrant workforce wouldn't go anywhere neither would the billionaire big ag ownership groups living in cali. The few mom and pop farms left would get swallowed up and become more efficient with better technology

I’m from small town nebraska, there are no illegal immigrants working the farms or with livestock. Anywhere.
meatpacking plants yes there are.

Well, hey, their votes don’t count, they have a dictator, they can get jailed for expressing dissonance, homosexuality is persecuted, and their entire country is run by a cabal of mobsters...

... but at least the won’t have use inclusive language!!

Russia, ftw!

Our nation has been ruled by a cabal of monsters for quite some time now.

One of them decided to enter the Democratic primary to stop Bernie Sanders

Why the globalists hate him.

source.gif

RTsF1Le.png

Yeah the devils are largely against him. Or ultra right who want him to go expulsion or aparthied against non slavs. However, Russian geopolitical doctrine doesnt embrace that as they wish to dominate the Stan lands and former Soviet lands. This just like in Soviet times and Latin America requires a de facto caste and hierarchy system.

Hey, come on now. Merkel's tits ain't (or I should say weren't) half bad.

Three-naked-young-women-supposedly-including-Angela-Merkel-585725

Hahaha where do you guys find this stuff??

Alright from the neck down not bad, great hip to waist ratio

<mma4>

Do you like high quality steak?

The money we save keeping you bums afloat we can get food from any part of the world. Not to mention we can just grow our own food.

Please rural America move to Russia. We beg you, please move.

The money we save keeping you bums afloat we can get food from any part of the world. Not to mention we can just grow our own food.

Please rural America move to Russia. We beg you, please move.

Calm down, stop repeating yourself. There is always a middle ground. You, a co-owner in some bar/restaurants type establishments, do you not enjoy a high quality steak?

Back