Putin 1, Hillary 0

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by dfoster, Dec 16, 2016.

1. dfoster

dfoster Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/us/politics/hillary-clinton-russia-fbi-comey.html?_r=0
    OK, let's play Hillary's game and believe that she lost because Putin was out to get her...

I wonder why?

Check out this video of her bashing Putin in front of the camera. Wouldn't you say that was a little vindictive and unnecessarily 'undiplomatic' for the top diplomat of America? I'd say she made her own bed.

GtehMVP, ripskater and Bald1 like this.
  2. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

Remember when Vlad had a meeting with Merkel, who he knew had a fear of dogs -- so he brought his huge dogs to the meeting lol.

Word is, he hates Hillary more.

But, also, word is that Hillary had to be repeatedly talked down from going harder at Vlad than anyone in the Obama admin wanted to go.

Glad these two are not going to have a pissing contest.

Rozko, SafeSpace, Peteyandjia and 6 others like this.
  3. dfoster

dfoster Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

she's definitely not cut out to be a diplomat. I wouldn't want her negotiating anything on my behalf. This happens when you pick people because of politics and not abilities.

EvilWasLittle and Pwent like this.
  4. Hans Gercmiov

Hans Gercmiov Titanium Belt

God Emperor Trump saved us from WW3. You're welcome, libs.

5. Philo-Publius

Philo-Publius Silver Belt

Putin is not a good guy, but Hillary has failed at diplomacy so many times. She is a fuck up.

6. Hearse Lightning

Hearse Lightning Not an Uber

Putin went for the killary.

GtehMVP and EvilWasLittle like this.
  7. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

When Medvedev was president, Clinton(s) championed a lot deals of between US and Russia, as well as brokered deals between 3rd parties and Russia. Some of those deals would be extremely stupid if she believed "Russia" was an enemy state. Lots of people on this board claimed Med was a puppet of Putin, so i can only assume if true, Hillary knew it as well.

Its obvious that there is a bitter hatred between the two -- and i buy the notion that Vlad wanted to ensure 'not Hillary' rather than be 'pro trump. '

Which does correlate with the leaks and hacking -- but, really, the DNC with Hillary screwed themselves.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    PrinceOfPain and dfoster like this.
  8. Pwent

Pwent Guest

that was pretty funny, just look at their faces

but hillary is a very bad diplomat, she was a terrible secretary of state and the fact that she cant get along with other leaders shows we made the right choice. trump is far more boisterous about putting america before its allies and even he can get along better with foreign leaders

[​IMG]

9. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Titanium Belt

Trump should be his own Secretary of State and let the long-established internal government bureaucracy sort itself out. He's not all that required in enforcing the domestic laws Congress passes and all the agencies implement. Save us some tax dollars if we don't fill the position. Win/win.

10. EvilWasLittle

EvilWasLittle Banned Double Yellow Card

Hillary has some very serious mental/control problems.

11. PrinceOfPain

PrinceOfPain Silver Belt

Probably the biggest reason I was scared of seeing her at America's helm was her pre-existing problems with Putin.

12. Anung Un Rama

Anung Un Rama Idol of Millions Platinum Member

Robert Kagan and Other Neocons Are Backing Hillary Clinton
    Smith told the audience that unlike Trump, Clinton “understands the importance of deterring Russian aggression,” which is why “I’ll sleep better with her in the chair.” She is a former deputy national security adviser to Vice President Joe Biden.

“I know Hillary cares more about Ukraine than the current president does,” Kagan replied. “[Obama] said to me [that he wouldn’t arm Ukraine because] he doesn’t want a nuclear war with Russia,” he added, rolling his eyes dismissively. “I don’t think Obama cares about Putin anymore at all. I think he’s hopeless.”

Kagan is married to Victoria Nuland, the Obama administration’s hardline assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs. Nuland, who would likely serve in a senior position in a Clinton administration, supports shipping weapons to Ukraine despite major opposition from European countries and concerns about the neo-Nazi elements those weapons would empower.

And then there is this

PrinceOfPain and JudoThrowFiasco like this.
  13. Fedorable

Fedorable Continues without supporting Sherdog.

That thing is hideous.

The dog on the other hand looks like a real sweetie.

Malvo, steelcity77 and Pwent like this.
  14. gigantalor

gigantalor Black Belt

Wait, so exposing how the DNC was in the tank for Hillary in the primaries was undermining "democracy"? :rolleyes:

15. Russia is going to send some intel recruiters out to you ASAP. Stay close to your phone, traitor.