Pushup pro

rEdShawks

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i see these things advertised everywhere, including fight magazine and was wondering to here some reviews on how good they are. Yes i kknow they make the most effective pushup ect ect. but is it easier can u do more, does it make u stronger. i dont really wanna dish out 30 bucks for the things when i can do almost the same exact thing with my hands and a floor, only if its a significant difference
thankyou

They won't make you stronger. They may make you better at doing push ups with "pushup pro."

i like the support for my wrists and i find them more challenging to do...other then that....no really worth the 40 bucks

They won't make you stronger. They may make you better at doing push ups with "pushup pro."

well i guess if they make u the same strong a regular pushup would, but allow you to do more, then you get stronger ...right?

well i guess if they make u the same strong a regular pushup would, but allow you to do more, then you get stronger ...right?

Doing push-ups will help you get stronger up to a point. After a while, push-ups won't help you increase your maximal strength. They will help you get better at doing more push-ups. They won't help you push heavy weights. Why? The load is not high enough.

Doing push-ups will help you get stronger up to a point. After a while, push-ups won't help you increase your maximal strength. They will help you get better at doing more push-ups. They won't help you push heavy weights. Why? The load is not high enough.

very intresting, thankx for pointing that out

any idea after how many pushups it stops increasing muscle?

I don't know. What are your goals? If you are trying to increase your bench or press, I would spend your time benching and pressing with heavy weights (for you). If you don't have access to a bench or gym, try to add weight to your push ups with a weighed vest or a backpack with weight in it.

I don't know. What are your goals? If you are trying to increase your bench or press, I would spend your time benching and pressing with heavy weights (for you). If you don't have access to a bench or gym, try to add weight to your push ups with a weighed vest or a backpack with weight in it.

Weighted Backpack pushups are an excellent exercise.

any idea after how many pushups it stops increasing muscle?

I think it depends on your body weight/muscle ratio.

If you weigh 150 pounds and can breeze through 100 push ups, it won't do anything for your strength or increasing your mass, only muscular endurance.

But if you have a lot of body weight and struggle to do 30 (and are out of shape), then doing push ups would definetly help to increase your size/strength a lot up to a certain point- then you'd need to start pushing heavier weights to keep the reistance heavy.

IMO

And yeah, weighted push ups are the shit.

I usually do a few pushups the day after bench/dips. Helps to reduce my DOMS.

I think it depends on your body weight/muscle ratio.

If you weigh 150 pounds and can breeze through 100 push ups, it won't do anything for your strength or increasing your mass, only muscular endurance.

And yeah, weighted push ups are the shit.

im more in this category but cant do more than like 30 pushups (i run alot thats why i only weigh 150)

Better question:

Why do a million, when you can do....the girl in jdm_boy's avater?

Mmm, these are like $10

3027066A66UC287536M.jpg

Doing push ups on a T frame (one in each hand) would be more interesting I would think

Think of that wrist strength!

Back