Movies Purge election year...

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched again
The_Purge_Election_Year.png

...then watched some vids from the riots in Philadelphia

and boys...I think this November is going to be very interesting in a bad way....whoever wins

thoughts and is the Purge predictive programming?

Last edited:
Welp, I’m glad I live in a state with a stand your ground law...

I'm a lil long in the tooth as sherdoggers go.

So am i being paranoid?Or maybe too much netflix sense the lockdown started? or does anybody else sense or see the coming shitstorm in November?!?!?

Welp, I’m glad I live in a state with a stand your ground law...

I could see a situation wher trump calls BS on election results (if he loses that is) and some of his supporters start getting rowdy...conversely i can see Biden supporters getting REAL out of hand if they think he won and Trump calls for a recount or uses some secret emergency power to nullify election results hmmm...

I could see a situation wher trump calls BS on election results (if he loses that is) and some of his supporters start getting rowdy...conversely i can see Biden supporters getting REAL out of hand if they think he won and Trump calls for a recount or uses some secret emergency power to nullify election results hmmm...
Honestly we’ll probably see some crazy rioting if either side wins. Riots happens when people get what they want as well.

Imagine when these guys

meet these guys

when Biden claims victory and Trump says no and asks his base to keep him in power? shitstorm anyone?

A round from an M-4 is not the panacea to an inbound Hellfire missile.

Just watched again
The_Purge_Election_Year.png

...then watched some vids from the riots in Philadelphia

and boys...I think this November is going to be very interesting in a bad way....whoever wins

thoughts and is the Purge predictive programming?

I was also shocked by how accurate these films were and the direction we almost went in during quarantine.

the quarantine it self was sort of how people have to lock themselves into their house during the purge.

V for vendetta also has some flashes into what could have happen if they lock us into our house and take away our freedoms again.

I'm a lil long in the tooth as sherdoggers go.

So am i being paranoid?Or maybe too much netflix sense the lockdown started? or does anybody else sense or see the coming shitstorm in November?!?!?
another predictive programming film is the terrible film "the last days of american crime"

I was also shocked by how accurate these films were and the direction we almost went in during quarantine.

the quarantine it self was sort of how people have to lock themselves into their house during the purge.

V for vendetta also has some flashes into what could have happen if they lock us into our house and take away our freedoms again.
yeah....i've been sensing the same kinda thing like are they showing us what's coming or what the planned destabilization of the world economy is going to look like...so out of the chaos they get their new world order?

"UT EX CHAO"
The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

FOR THEIR NORVOS SECLORUM ORDO

another predictive programming film is the terrible film "the last days of american crime"

upload_2020-8-1_20-55-47.jpeg

Last days of American Crime was another good predictive programming type film...pretty good action...it's the underlying (or overlying ) themes that raised my CT spidey sense

yeah bro me too this is going to be the biggest election in U.S. history and whats sad or disconcerting is that whoever wins we all lose

I just mentioned this to my wife today. I've been training her on some tactical things with either my guns or hand to hand combat and she thinks I'm insane. If someone decides to invade my space, they will regret it. Working in prisons for so long I can feel the tensions.

I'll give you an example that I'm reminded of. When you are in an inmate housing unit, which usually houses between 100 and 130 convicts, if you see all the inmates in their uniforms and work boots, shit is about to pop off. When I am in public I have that same feeling but everyone has on facemasks and BLM/Trump shirts. It's a parallel I can't shake.

I just mentioned this to my wife today. I've been training her on some tactical things with either my guns or hand to hand combat and she thinks I'm insane. If someone decides to invade my space, they will regret it. Working in prisons for so long I can feel the tensions.

I'll give you an example that I'm reminded of. When you are in an inmate housing unit, which usually houses between 100 and 130 convicts, if you see all the inmates in their uniforms and work boots, shit is about to pop off. When I am in public I have that same feeling but everyone has on facemasks and BLM/Trump shirts. It's a parallel I can't shake.

yeah...i recently bought the wife a Glock 21 and tried (in vain) to buy some extra ammo for the AR...Guys at work are worried about the hatred towards Law Enforcement...and not hatred by criminals we expect and except that...what's disheartening is when some if not many of the "good" or at least normal citizens we're supposed to protect kinda hate us right now.

couple that with the fact i had to resist the urge to crane kick a mofo at Kroger today because he got too close when i was checking out ..i'm like SIX FEET FFS!!!"

Back