Pure robbery

DJ didn't do a lot but he clearly landed the better shots. 4 minutes of top control won a fight?

Point to 1 spot where DJ was in trouble? DJ fucked up cejudos legs and body.

Not a robbery, but an unjust decision for sure. You have to go and beat the long time champ and he didn't do that convincingly enough. Shocked.

That's fan fiction.

Cejudo did land some nice shots throughout the fight, though. People seem to be ignoring that. It was razor close, though. Not a robbery.

DJ was hitting air constantly. Cejudo landed better shots & dropped DJ couple of times. How that is robbery? Only think DJ landed was leg kicks.

Def not a robbery

yeah i didnt see it lol, didnt watch the fight too close but didnt see him do much but get a couple takedowns late and never did much with em. Good for him tho i guess?

Awwwwwhh.... Did DJ get dropped 3x times and lose his belt?

So sorry sweetie.

Agreed, that was such b.s. Cejudo barely connected on the feet whereas DJ was piecing him up. And on the ground nothing happened.

Lol mighty mouse did absolutely nothing but back up. Ya cejudo didint do much either but he was landing takedowns and doing fine in the standup. LMAO at the #1 p4p losing to a guy doing mma for 3 years bahahahaha

im with you. not much effective, especially the 5th rd takedowns. rough call, especially against a champ like johnson.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

MIDGET COWARD BTFO

Completely agree. It looked like MM did almost all the damage and Cejudo just got a few takedowns but didn't do much ground and pound or have any submissions attempts. I have never claimed a robbery before, but this surprises me more that GSP v Hendricks did.

wouldn't exactly call it robbery, but either way, I think it was fair.. DJ seem like he struggled quite a bit get anything going...

Disagree. The stand up was competitive, but the ground game was completely one sided for Cejudo. Super close fight, but I believe Cejudo did enough to get the nod.

Back