Pupil at school didn't know what a Muslim was so they closed the whole school -Europe

I did..., from the Beeb, Guardian, ITN and 1 other.

Then your comment about them not leaving out crucial facts or presenting a misleading interpretation is ridiculous.

A government funded school had it's funding withdrawn because it wasn't performing...
It should be obvious by now that the Dailymail isn't exactly setting standards for accurate reporting.

A student didn't know what a Muslim is. Oh noz!

Dailymail...

I love the way you always try and downplay ANY story that is critical of islam or goofy leftist ideology...you are going to look like a fucking fool in the next few years if you don't sort it out. Literally every story that comes out that is critical of islam or overly PC bullshit, there you are...and there you will be every time something that puts islam or multiculturalism in a bad light, again questioning sources or calling people xenophobic or whatever. you really are on the wrong side of anything that resembles decency or compassion

Then your comment about them not leaving out crucial facts or presenting a misleading interpretation is ridiculous.

No I mean their story of the boy isn't just the usual case of DM leaving out facts but rather a case of alleged facts that are absolutely not mentioned in the other news sites.

I love the way you always try and downplay ANY story that is critical of islam or goofy leftist ideology...you are going to look like a fucking fool in the next few years if you don't sort it out. Literally every story that comes out that is critical of islam or overly PC bullshit, there you are...and there you will be every time something that puts islam or multiculturalism in a bad light, again questioning sources or calling people xenophobic or whatever. you really are on the wrong side of anything that resembles decency or compassion

Nope. I'm always pointing out bullshit and hysteria. It just happens that's about all you produce. :icon_lol:

Nope. I'm always pointing out bullshit and hysteria. It just happens that's about all you produce. :icon_lol:

So it didn't happen then....source on it being bullshit?. Here is your chance to actually use a laughing smiley icon in a proper context.

No I mean their story of the boy isn't just the usual case of DM leaving out facts but rather a case of alleged facts that are absolutely not mentioned in the other news sites.

I'd say it's because they've overstated how important it was in the decision to cut funding... just a little. It's key to them presenting it as a "PC gone mad", Islam versus Christianity story.
I mean the facts about discipline, education and teacher standards, along with the other schools closed (including a muslim school xenophobes), as well as the political importance and performance of the entire Government funded, private "Free Schools", would be the real story. Wouldn't it?

Last edited:
I'd say it's because they've overstated how important it was in the decision to cut funding... just a little. It's key to them presenting it as a "PC gone mad", Islam versus Christianity story.
I mean the facts about discipline, education and teacher standards, along with the other schools closed (including a muslim school xenophobes), as well as the political importance and performance of the entire Government funded, private "Free Schools", would be the real story. Wouldn't it?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-30884169

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-30884169

The other news sites don't even mention the instance with the boy. Guardian mentions that discriminatory views against other religions was one of the reasons.

So either DM totally made up the story of the boy or the other sites are avoiding mentioning it.

jpBkvWB.jpg

http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/ELS/140005

Someone could post an "article" telling a story about Muslims melting white Europeans with laser beams and baptizing children in the left over goo and a plethora of posters here would enter the thread, take it for truth, and say "fuckin' Europeans."

To hell with responsible news consumption, am I right?

The other news sites don't even mention the instance with the boy. Guardian mentions that discriminatory views against other religions was one of the reasons.

So either DM totally made up the story of the boy or the other sites are avoiding mentioning it.

The Dailymail took the word of the teachers who were criticised and whose school was being closed, and focused on it as "the story"... there is no confirmation or comment from Ofsted. They also failed entirely to mention anything about the other schools or the "free school" program overall. Nor did they give details on the School's performance problems.
Misleading interpretation. Leaving out crucial facts. Dailymail.

Someone could post an "article" telling a story about Muslims melting white Europeans with laser beams and baptizing children in the left over goo and a plethora of posters here would enter the thread, take it for truth, and say "fuckin' Europeans."

To hell with responsible news consumption, am I right?

You're right and all, but it's also really funny to watch as people believe these dung rags and respond super serially.

Back