PUNTERS TOOLS- UFCFN40 - Bellator120 - Furysfightpics.com & other betting tools

Discjockeyshtud

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Sherbros,

Recently i've made my hours of MMA watching lucrative by betting with some pretty good results, after getting more interested as i made some money i listened to furys

Starting out I would listen to Luca Fury's podcast along with Nick Kalikas, however I'm finding out that I'm doing way better by doing my own research than to just listen to another person's opinion.

His results speak for themselves. Been winning for the last two + years.

How long have you been doing this for? Years or the last couple of events?

Results should be looked at from a long term perspective to really judge whether someone is good at betting.

He's an insecure egomaniac, his baseball picks have been putrid too.

He's done well in mma but his picks aren't really creative, he's just disciplined.

Starting out I would listen to Luca Fury's podcast along with Nick Kalikas, however I'm finding out that I'm doing way better by doing my own research than to just listen to another person's opinion.

Where is your track record available to be viewed?

His results speak for themselves. Been winning for the last two + years.

How long have you been doing this for? Years or the last couple of events?

Results should be looked at from a long term perspective to really judge whether someone is good at betting.

This

Mmagoodfella > luca fury

But Luca is a good and since he split with those other people his doing a lot better than them. Can't remember their names but god they are in the minus most events rofl.

Mmagoodfella > luca fury

But Luca is a good and since he split with those other people his doing a lot better than them. Can't remember their names but god they are in the minus most events rofl.

MMAOddsbreakers. Yeah, the only reason i would subscribe to that site is to fade their picks. Its like a guaranteed win..

I like Fury's podcast, glad he split from oddsbreakers as when they went to the pay site they were only doing half a podcast on fights they weren't betting on. Fury's pick% is similar to mine around 67%, but as someone said before these last few events have been a lot of underdogs. I do my own research initially for the events then listen to his podcast to see if I may want to change any picks.

I dont really bet all that much, so I dont subscribe to his premium betting picks, but I can see how profitable it is

You realize fury makes a living on this right? He literally does not have a job. He has a detailed, long-term, transparent, win AND loss track record. He has the best MMA ROI, win/loss record available to find on the internet (that I can find and verify). You cannot write off his entire credibility based of a huge week of dogs winning. Where are your results you speak of.

Whether Fury does this for a living or also sells pizzas is irrelevant. On the main cards his recent free bets and picks have been wrong. This doesn't make him inept, MMA is a difficult sport to bet on. I didn't write off his entire credibility but for the prices he charges it'd be stupid not to use some sort of communication medium (say an internet forum) to question his recent picks and get an idea of how much credibility he's really packin. My recent picks have been better than Furys and im an amateur punter with a normal job, im not here to enter into a pissing contest or sell a business I don't have just get peoples opinions before engaging his services.

Back