Punk vs Pendred would be a suicide for Punk

Punk will break Pendred at the pre fight pessers and promotions and then destroy him in the ring.

[YT]2YxQ_b_VHyk[/YT]

Last edited:
fight would never happen, would not even be a fight, Punk would, get smashed badly, and easily. No way UFC would let that happen

I don't get the point of this thread. It just seems to state something blatantly obvious with no additional point.

Agreed. The guy is 4-1 in the UFC. Others would be considered title contenders with that record. Also, he was very close to winning TUF 19, imo (split decision loss in semifinals to eddie Gordon).

I've seen all of his UFC fights, so I'm aware that there's a fine line between a 4-1 contender and a 2-3 bum on the Zuffa chopping block. Having said that, I think highly of Sean Spencer. Anybody who is even within the realm of winning an absolute bullshit split decision over the guy is probably too much for an older, untested pro-wrestler. I know Brock was given Mir, too. I don't know; maybe that was wrong too.

No one would be considered a title contender with that record because it's not the numbers that count, it's who you've beaten and how.

Im in the minority but I actually think Brooks has a fighting chance agsinst Pendred.Cathal seems to have pillows for fists and he might have several fights under his belt but Brooks is going to fight someone and its not going to be some inexperienced can that the ufc just signed from some from some mooselodge in South Dakota.Lorenzo and Joe S has already made thst clear.
Pendred, deservedly, should be 0-3 in his past 3 and has been so underwhelming in his fights.
I say ,book it.

I don't think so. And I don't think they would ever make public a video like that.

They're making a whole documentary about his training process from start to finish.

Back