Punk vs Pendred would be a suicide for Punk

lol do people think this fight might actually happen? that fight would never be sanctioned.

he has 21 pro fights under his belt, and he's calling out cm punk...

3w2MWDX.png

I hope no one thinks this would ever be a legitimate fight for CM Punk. Cathal looks terrible in his fights, but he's miles above Punk. I'm not even sure Punk could ever reach that level.

Pendred has 21 fights and has been a professional fighter for 5+ years. Punk is not going to face someone like that, get real. What debuting fighter would fight someone like that?

I know CM Punk has a lot of fans but to people not into him this will just be some noob vs a low level dude. It will be a strange night I am sure.

It's just who of all people besides him, can apply for a job and get hired, and say you'll show up when you feel ready in a year or two..and qualified to perform the job you applied for in the first place? That's what leaves a bad taste in my mouth about this situation and we should all appreciate what Lesnar had to do cause he seemed like he wanted to be a fighter a HELL of a lot more then CM Punk does/did.

That is because you have seen him fighting other elite level fighters, not some noobie that began training few months ago.

Regardless, the point is he still hasnt hurt anybody that bad. CM Punk would be fine :)

It's just who of all people besides him, can apply for a job and get hired, and say you'll show up when you feel ready in a year or two..and qualified to perform the job you applied for in the first place? That's what leaves a bad taste in my mouth about this situation and we should all appreciate what Lesnar had to do cause he seemed like he wanted to be a fighter a HELL of a lot more then CM Punk does/did.

The idea is still the same. It isn't like there are not fighters only signed because the UFC is visiting their region. They have a ton of fight slots, he will just be taking one with whatever dude they sign to fight him.

Agreed. The guy is 4-1 in the UFC. Others would be considered title contenders with that record. Also, he was very close to winning TUF 19, imo (split decision loss in semifinals to eddie Gordon).

I've seen all of his UFC fights, so I'm aware that there's a fine line between a 4-1 contender and a 2-3 bum on the Zuffa chopping block. Having said that, I think highly of Sean Spencer. Anybody who is even within the realm of winning an absolute bullshit split decision over the guy is probably too much for an older, untested pro-wrestler. I know Brock was given Mir, too. I don't know; maybe that was wrong too.

Anyone remember Hershel walkers mma fights? They're gonna give punk someone similar to 'nudge'

It's the whole idea of signing a contract to compete in an organization with the intention of showing up.. in a few years. I dunno man, just seems goofy.

cathal is fighting tom breese on ufc fight night 76: poirier vs duffy. breese won his debut on the condit vs alves card and he looked like an amazing prospect to me, is absolutely huge for the weight class. i pick breese to win for this fight.

Will never happen.

Not only would Punk likely lose but as with all of Pendred's fights it will be abysmal and Punk wouldn't even get a chance to look half decent as he'd be getting humped the entire fight.

Nah bruh.

That bad taste in your mouth is prolly from the rotten pussy you ate last night.

How do you know Lesnar did more than Punk? Lesnar quit wrestling then tried football. Then tried UFC. Then went back to wrestling. And never learned to take a punch without turning his head.

How do you know Punk isn't more committed?

Nah bruh.

That bad taste in your mouth is prolly from the rotten pussy you ate last night.

How do you know Lesnar did more than Punk? Lesnar quit wrestling then tried football. Then tried UFC. Then went back to wrestling. And never learned to take a punch without turning his head.

Lesnar was a pretty successful wrestler (real one).

Nah bruh.

No bro my breath still smells like your dads dick

Min Soo Kim had a bunch of fights before Brock...Punk wilk be just fine WHOEVER they put in front of him.

I hope no one thinks this would ever be a legitimate fight for CM Punk. Cathal looks terrible in his fights, but he's miles above Punk. I'm not even sure Punk could ever reach that level.

Agree 100%

wow Pendred actually has a fan and as expected that fan is a moron....

Back