Punk compares Trump to KKK boss: "A racist is a racist"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Speaking with FanSided MMA, Punk said he would not attend the White House and likened the president to former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard, David Duke.

“Number one, I would not be invited,” said Punk. “Number two, no I would not go. If David Duke invites me over for tacos, I’m not going to David Duke’s house. Come on.”

“I call it like I see it - a racist is a racist,” Punk said. “I don’t care if you’re in the White House or you live down the street from me, I’m not hanging out with you.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...-by-donald-trump-because-a-racist-is-a-racist
---------
Respect to Punk. Still a shit fighter though.

He’s about as qualified a politician as he is a fighter. I don’t care about his political orientation. Wish fighters and other athletes would stop with that nonsense.

Phil better be worrying more about his upcoming slaughter- I mean fight then start talking politics at this particular point in time.

Speaking with FanSided MMA, Punk said he would not attend the White House and likened the president to former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard, David Duke.

“Number one, I would not be invited,” said Punk. “Number two, no I would not go. If David Duke invites me over for tacos, I’m not going to David Duke’s house. Come on.”

“I call it like I see it - a racist is a racist,” Punk said. “I don’t care if you’re in the White House or you live down the street from me, I’m not hanging out with you.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...-by-donald-trump-because-a-racist-is-a-racist
---------

---------
Donald Trump is the world's most powerful man
Why the hell would he want to hang out with a nobody with a 0 1 record

Yea, that white supremacist who has brought black unemployment to the lowest in recorded history is such a fucking Nazi.

People that are that dumb need to move to California and secede from the union

CM Punk lost me as a fan today. He exposed himself as a social justice warrior, manjina, who inhales fake news.
Comparing Trump to David Duke is an awful analogy.
It seems like head trauma from wresting and mma are already taking an effect on Punk.

---------
And this is war room shit. Heavies is far too full of idiots to have a coherent conversation on this..

Reeeee

Why would Trump invite CM Punk to the White House after beating a 0-1 fighter? That's bottom barrel stuff right now.

Last edited:
It's cool that he's against racism. But then, why fight and try to beat up a guy who's famous for coining the phrase "don't matter if you're black or white"?

CM Punk is a gigantic sell-out! He actually thinks this will get people to like him!

Wait lol, is he saying this because he is fighting a guy with a black power tattoo?

Back