Punch to the thigh to set up knockout

He even threw a hammerfist to the thigh earlier, in rd1 I think.

Picture19_display_image.png

UrTy2Up9Vt363gF3GjCOjDXDjDK7hqQxXAT8cggjI_k.gif

Karo_FIckett.gif

Silva lost to Bisping and is a steroid user and certainly not the GOAT.

GSP finished Bisping after 4 year layoff. Get your facts/MMA math up-to-date.

40 year old Silva lost to bisping in uk

bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif

Gsp retired in his prime to avoid tougher competition

Silva lost to Bisping and is a steroid user and certainly not the GOAT.

GSP finished Bisping after 4 year layoff. Get your facts/MMA math up-to-date.
Silva's legacy was long cemented by the time he was fighting Bisping and breaking his leg and needing ped's, dont be a dummy.

Straight punches to the midsection and, why not to the thigh area while we're at it, are grossly underutilized in MMA. I love seeing shit like that.

They can work as a misdirection for setting up follow up power-shots like Romero just did, and in general just give your opponents a lot more shit to think about. Makes level changes a lot more unpredictable, and thus more effective at keeping your opponent on his toes and not allowing him to settle.

GSP for example alternates his lunging jabs between going to the head and to the body and it truly makes a world of difference in terms of masking his intentions and hiding any potential tells from his body language since everything looks the same until it's already too late to react in a reliable way.
I always assume he’s looking to recreate this...

Did I do that right? I’m terrible with technology.

Clever tactics, I like it.

5b1d2782-441b-433a-b380-81b4cda97d54-png.339103

GOAT middleweight kisser. This is why Luke is no longer salty even though he lost, he just can't get Yoel's soft lips and cherry flavour chapstick out of his mind.

You can tell he wanted it.

Rockhold would have beaten Romero if he kept his hands up.

Romero is so tricky. Was re watching the fight, and just noticed that it all starts with a punch to the thigh. Seems to throw Luke off for a second, just long enough to close in on him and end the night.

Wonder if we'll see more guys trying punches to the legs.

L8BKq4.gif

Looks like a dick punch. Cheater.

All fun and games until you get knee'd in the face

how many of you sit around re-watching ufc fights to analyze them?

how many of you sit around re-watching ufc fights to analyze them?

I watched a joe daddy stevenson fight the other day and I still think he was not given a fair shake by the company. the man did 200 scarecrows on tv in tuf, and they wouldnt even give him a do over when he tapped out to bj. at least start the round one more time in the middle of the octagon with him in baby jays guard, like they did in pride to protect their guys

Silva's legacy was long cemented by the time he was fighting Bisping and breaking his leg and needing ped's, dont be a dummy.
Haters refuse to acknowledge this.

Real fans know whats up.

Solid post.

Back